\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I was gonna ask how's gassince everyone with one cries about $100+ to fill it up. But ball player money it doesn't even matter.

This is why I was so avid in telling homie not to let his girl drive his whip!!! It'll get fixed but daaamn I put 100k on this joker without a dent

80 bucks to fill up when gas is high, the best I ever averaged on a trip was 18.2 mpg, city was constantly around 11-13.. Ball money is good money, as long as you treat like a full time job and keep moving from league to league throughout the year. I'm sure 25000 members on here's make more then me, but I get a little money to do what I love, so despite if it's a 50 grand deal or a 15 grand deal, you take what you can get in this game

Because if you don't, there's another 7 footer sitting on his couch waiting on the call!! I've been everywhere, I always wanted a quattroporte until I got to Germany and was given one to drive for the season.. They were exceptional in the snow, still kinda sexy and more economical then a Maserati

I bought it in chicago when I first got back home summer of 05, I went there to look at a quattroporte that had a rebuilt title and was put back together as well as I've seen anything put back together, I didn't care about the branded title, but all 4 wheels needed magnetic suspension work which was like and additional 12 grand.. I offered 25k dude was stuck on 28k.. He wouldn't budge neither would I.. Seen the Range across the street and said the hell with it...

Oh for sure!! But on the flip, kids, wifey with her own career, older parents so on..... Things get difficult. But like I said I got a couple good seasons left, all I want is to log one minute in an NBA game and I'll walk away that day!! I've logged summer league lock with teams from the bucks, bulls to the magic.. I guess I was just never the right fit for the organization.. Still dream chasing, not for much longer though

This is why I was so avid in telling homie not to let his girl drive his whip!!! It'll get fixed but daaamn I put 100k on this joker without a dent

Woman man.. :rofl:

i had a friend that let his girl drive his car in the rain and first thing she did was crash it

while i like the panamera, i agree its not that great. kinda bland looking. wish it had a mean/agressive front end. everything else looks good.

just me tho

I like the Panamera much better than the Mazerati. But i would definitely sell that thing and buy the Turbo model

Maserati is trash and they arent good looking cars

srs

yes ive seen a million on the road and in person, dont care for em

porsche 911 turbo>>>>>> panamera or any Maserati thats ever been produced.

Maserati is trash and they arent good looking cars

srs

yes ive seen a million on the road and in person, dont care for em

porsche 911 turbo>>>>>> panamera or any Maserati thats ever been produced.

even dis one :wow:

5456157771_0b19a274d4.jpg

how you gon say the panamera is bland looking and wished it was more aggressive when ALL porsches are like that :lol: then hate on a maserati when they look pretty aggressive

Last edited:
i dont like some maseratis but i saw a 2 door masi that looked dope the other day on the 405.

but i love panameras imagine having world class performance with space toseat 5 people comfortable and fill the trunk with anything and still outrun most cars on the road.

Back
Top Bottom