\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

In this case if he were going for a more flush look and wanted to lower his car even more we would use the camber kit to add more negative camber?
No?
Sure, you could adjust it to give more negative camber as well if you wanted to tuck and have the tires like this /—\

In this case if he were going for a more flush look and wanted to lower his car even more we would use the camber kit to add more negative camber?
No?
Sure, you could adjust it to give more negative camber as well if you wanted to tuck and have the tires like this /—\

That sound. Those wheels must be changed though.

I wish I had a car worth posting in this thread more than I post other people's cars.
tired.gif
Wow that sounds really nice.  I wish Milltek made one for my car.

I'm gonna pick up a Remus sometime in the spring

So I hit a pothole and caught a flat. I know might need a alignment but what are the odds I bent the rim?

Check out the inside of the wheel whenever you take it off to put the spare on. It's definitely possible to have bent or even cracked it...hopefully that's not the case though.

Check out the inside of the wheel whenever you take it off to put the spare on. It's definitely possible to have bent or even cracked it...hopefully that's not the case though.
yea thanks im probably going to jus get it towed to a tire shop because its 2 degrees outside and its sitting on a pile of snow smh

pimp.gif
 Just hung up with need4speed.  Copped the brand new fresh off the boat RC7's in Matte Graphite.  Can't wait for spring.

rohanarc7mattegraphitedeepconcavewheels2.jpg

Maserati is trash and they arent good looking cars

srs

yes ive seen a million on the road and in person, dont care for em

porsche 911 turbo>>>>>> panamera or any Maserati thats ever been produced.

Nissan GTR (Godzilla) >>>>>>>>>> Porsche 911 turbo

srs

If you only care about speed yes.

But if you care about speed + luxury + comfort, then NO.

srs

if thats what you care about then you probably buy an AMG

srs

if thats what you care about then you probably buy an AMG

Hmmm, while I hear you, the 911 Turbo still covers those bases. It's another option.

Hmmm, while I hear you, the 911 Turbo still covers those bases. It's another option.
Definitely more so than the GTR, but what i was getting at is that Porsche's are still kind of racey, not going to be anywhere near as smooth and comfortable on the streets as a Benz.

But if i was personally going to buy a car that expensive, it would probably be one of these 

2007_porsche_911_gt3_rs-pic-17526.jpeg

Or these

porsche-911-gt2-12.jpg

pimp.gif

Last edited:
You dudes should be looking at cars you can actually afford. I doubt most of you can afford AMG, M Series, Porsche, etc... I know I can't and I make pretty decent money. On the internet everybody can be a baller though. If you actually had 911 turbo money then you would t be wasting your time on a sneaker forum.

Last edited:
You dudes should be looking at cars you can actually afford. I doubt most of you can afford AMG, M Series, Porsche, etc... I know I can't and I make pretty decent money. On the internet everybody can be a baller though. If you actually had 911 turbo money then you would t be wasting your time on a sneaker forum.
bro 
mean.gif

Selling my Advan RS and getting this..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom