\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When the Range needs a change.

That accord is gorgeous man sheesh. Wish I could afford that. Right now I have my sights set on a 2007 G35 coupe under 100k miles. Is $6,000 a good price ?

That accord is gorgeous man sheesh. Wish I could afford that. Right now I have my sights set on a 2007 G35 coupe under 100k miles. Is $6,000 a good price ?
Is that the selling price?? b/c that ridiculously low compare to over here. 
laugh.gif

What kinda rims is that accord sittin on?

Velgens. Might be swapping those out or getting them repainted in a darker shade

Looks good man!!
Ah I hate you stole my idea. :lol:
Velgens?
Same color I'm aiming for on the accord and everything :pimp:.
I know you got coils just lower a bit more. And you're set.
Yep Velgens. Been running those since last August. I just lowered it more after getting my camber kit. You should see my previous ride height smh..

What kinda rims is that accord sittin on?

Velgens. Might be swapping those out or getting them repainted in a darker shade

Looks good man!!
Ah I hate you stole my idea. :lol:
Velgens?
Same color I'm aiming for on the accord and everything :pimp:.
I know you got coils just lower a bit more. And you're set.
Yep Velgens. Been running those since last August. I just lowered it more after getting my camber kit. You should see my previous ride height smh..

noo are you gonna camber it out and make it even lower? :frown:

looks better in that pic you posted above tbh

Last edited:
If they made the accord coupe was rwd it would sell soo much more

Looks beautiful but i cant get jiggy with fwd

Nah, it's fine as a fwd, too much other rwd competition like the mustang and camaro.

fwd is the reason I bought mine. I needed it living in the northeast and it has been much easier getting around. This winter has been literally the worst ever so far. :smh:

^I have yet to meet up with you one of these weekends. I'll see you at the 100 Oct events that start up in April for sure.

Let's not forget about about the Audi A7 now. >Panamera? Not sure about the stats

def take a A7 over a Panamera

beautiful all around

A7/S7 def turns my head More than a Panamera these days. I never get tired of the design. That's a whip I feel I could own for years and be good.

That sound. Those wheels must be changed though.

I wish I had a car worth posting in this thread more than I post other people's cars. |I

Last edited:
i mustve read it wrong i thought you were gonna go even lower and add more camber :lol:
Camber kits are generally used to fix camber changes that occur after lowering a car fam, they aren't really used to add more camber.
In this case if he were going for a more flush look and wanted to lower his car even more we would use the camber kit to add more negative camber?
No?

Back
Top Bottom