\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yesterday, I saw a Mazda Miata driving around with wheels looking like this. Anybody know what in the world this is? Doesn't that mess up the tires driving around like this?

That pic is most likely from Japan, where its a very popular trend to have that amount of negative camber. It will cause the tires to wear out unevenly, "camber wear".

I love slammed cars but the stupid amount of camber is ugly most of the time. Its mainly just a thing to get you instagram famous lol I see dudes with their cars looking like that with like 10k followers and it confuses me.

I might just have to bag the A5, decisions, decisions. 

Those VIP Modular wheels are too dope 
pimp.gif

Yesterday, I saw a Mazda Miata driving around with wheels looking like this. Anybody know what in the world this is? Doesn't that mess up the tires driving around like this?

That pic is most likely from Japan, where its a very popular trend to have that amount of negative camber. It will cause the tires to wear out unevenly, "camber wear".

I love slammed cars but the stupid amount of camber is ugly most of the time. Its mainly just a thing to get you instagram famous lol I see dudes with their cars looking like that with like 10k followers and it confuses me.

I might just have to bag the A5, decisions, decisions. 

Those VIP Modular wheels are too dope :pimp:
This. Too much negative camber/tucking wheels is super tacky to me.

How far below sticker price can you usually go at a dealership?

Im looking at a 2013 Subaru BRZ, 10K miles, $23,995

How much is a decent cash price to offer? Do i even offer a price at all or just tell them its just too high for market value or whatever? Any advice is appreciated!

It's up to the dealer, they don't have to budge a whole lot since the car is very popular, even on a cash offer....

Try offering $20K. that's a 16% discount. BRZ w/ 10k blue books at 24-25K.....0] :stoneface: so they'll probably reject you :lol:

Still have to pay TTL..:lol:

didn't you just ask a page or so ago?

Last edited:
warranty is up on my 530i, and im getting these extended warranty offers through the mail.

any of ya know about that?

warranty is up on my 530i, and im getting these extended warranty offers through the mail.

any of ya know about that?

seems like most if not all are scams in my book.

unless it was direct from BMW of course but i dont think they do that

Brah's this NY defensive driving online course is ridiculous.

Literally have me sitting here like

Was found guilty today of a 2 pt ticket. :frown:

Had photo evidence proving why I did what I did and still lost and the cop lied. Because usually on 11th ave after 4pm the people forget that there is a 2 way lane and they wait in traffic to get into the tunnel. So not to make a risky turn from the left turning lane, I went over and made a left turn onto 44th street. Then the cop pulled me over for failing to turn in the turning lane.

I hate lying cops. If I did something wrong I wouldnt fight the ticket but I went in and tried to fight it and it isnt worth it brahs. The cards are stacked against you.

How far below sticker price can you usually go at a dealership?

Im looking at a 2013 Subaru BRZ, 10K miles, $23,995

How much is a decent cash price to offer? Do i even offer a price at all or just tell them its just too high for market value or whatever? Any advice is appreciated!

also looking at gettin a brz in a couple months. been reading up on ft86club.com and people are getting new limiteds for 26-27k

[h3]FINALLY I could contribute to this thread with something worthy![/h3]

[h3]Just picked her up today 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Fully Loaded and of course with the 6.4 HEMI 470 HP[/h3]

[h3]THEY WERE ASKING $39,999 AND GOT THEM DOWN TO $33,600 CASH[/h3]

NICE BRO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the SRT fold!

Last edited:
Can you really feel the true power of the hemi with such a big car?

That's what Dat Torque is for :smokin

Making 4200 pounds of car move like its 2500.

Dude got a roomy car and four doors that's faster than a SS Camaro.

At that price you can't beat it.

Last edited:
That 300 is GORGEOUS.

Love it since I seen the John Varvatos commercials.

Love the body, the interior. All around amazing car. Congrats, and yes I am jelly as a muh.

$33.6? Maaaaaaaaan

[h3]FINALLY I could contribute to this thread with something worthy![/h3]

[h3]Just picked her up today 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Fully Loaded and of course with the 6.4 HEMI 470 HP[/h3]

[h3]THEY WERE ASKING $39,999 AND GOT THEM DOWN TO $33,600 CASH[/h3]

:x

at that price im assuming used? either way 33.6 for a 2013 :x :x :x :x how many miles

Would you guys take that over an SRT Charger?

I think I would. Not a lot of people have those.

its hard decison for me, before i didnt care too much for the new 300 SRT but i love it now.

still cant believe he got a '13 for 33k :x crack head prices on a whip unless it had 50K plus miles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom