\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Plasti dip won't just come off for no reason. I've had rims dipped for over 2 years with no damage, and that was through 2 north east winters

Plasti dip didnt really come out with new products. It's what people have been doing with clear dip that's making it more popular.
Clear dip can be mixed with a majority of pigments to get any color and affect you would like any other paint job. You just cant get the glossy clear coat look.

All dipped

Just spent 175 to get these door dings out. :smh:

I did hustle up on a custom license plate voucher.

For my car it's just so appropriate and ironic. :lol:

I swear to God went I first got the voucher I was going to go with DAHEMI but it was already taken :smh:

Last edited:
theres a guy in coney island right inside the dmv. he is official. you can throw him any ticket and he will get it dismissed. my friend got 4 tickets he needed to fight and dude dropped like 400 bucks and got off on all of em.

the lawyer dude??..

seen him but wasnt sure he gets busy...

You know man, I park correctly. I usually park far away from people.

And THESE ************* dinging my car with their doors!!!!!!!!!

If I ever catch somebody do it I'm kicking a ******* dent in their door.

Had this happen to me at work with some soccer mom van I lost my cool and donkey kicked their driver side door I felt bad after but dam they got me so bad still had flakes of my paint on their door.

It's a shame when there are some people out there that don't respect others cars. I have one door ding on the passenger side and my car wasn't eem a couple of months old. That's why when I go out, depending on where i go, I park away from everyone. I don't mind the walk...Some females I'm with complain about it :lol:

Last edited:
Some one swiped my rear quarter panel when I was parked. Had to dish out $500 to get it repaired. I know who did it too but cant prove it. By time im done, they will end up paying over $500 in repairs

Some one swiped my rear quarter panel when I was parked. Had to dish out $500 to get it repaired. I know who did it too but cant prove it. By time im done, they will end up paying over $500 in repairs

I had the same thing happen about a week ago. Less than 1k miles on my car. Someone scraped the paint while I had it parked on the street. Took it to 3 different spots and all came out to $500 and 3 days in the shop. :smh:

Last edited:
[h3]
I just came back from a local car shop and he gave me a breakdown of vinyl wrapping and plasti dip.....he informed me "3M Vinyl wrapping" is an alternative to paint meaning it is removable but once removed the adhesive will mess your ride up and should be used with the intentions of having that color permantley. He literally BASHED everything about plasti-dip, saying it looks cheap, will come off in a couple of months and will look like complete trash in a year and not worth it especially on a nice new car. He was trying to sell me on vinyl wrapping but was trying to charge me over 4 grand :x [/h3]

Vinyl wrapping is definately not cheap and is labor intensive especially when the car has a lot of lines/curves. If maintained well it can last you years and doesn't ruin the paint under the car. Plastidip is just a cheaper alternative that doesn't last long but again if maintained it doesn't do harm to your car either.

Last edited:
Everyone talking about dents...I know dat feel.

I'm currently driving my brother's integra and because it's old and dinged up already, it feels good to not worry about it.

When I first purchased my car and got a dent/ding, my heart sank :frown:.

[h3]I'm lucky the company I work for also does body/paint work so if ever anything happens I know I can get quality work done for the low 
devil.gif
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]actually they also do vinyl work- ill have to check on that as well!!  literally just thought of that lol[/h3]

How far below sticker price can you usually go at a dealership?

Im looking at a 2013 Subaru BRZ, 10K miles, $23,995

How much is a decent cash price to offer? Do i even offer a price at all or just tell them its just too high for market value or whatever? Any advice is appreciated!

If you're paying cash in full, you can offer lower than what they're asking since you have more leverage. If you're going to finance, then other factors come into play such as cash down, current income, & credit history. Those factors will determine your apr rate.

I got quoted for a 2014 Brz limited around $26,353, brand new. I'm still deciding b/t a BRZ or a WRX. Gas mileage and maintenance would cost me more for a WRX. Also, I don't really need AWD, but it would be nice to have on top of the additional horsepower. I heard that the FRS's and BRZ's are really fun to drive even though they're only 200hp.

Last edited:
I have a 89 S10 I drive sometimes when its nasty out or don't feel like parking far away.

I don't think I could "donkey kick" someones door like some of you guys lol I have the worst luck and would get caught mid kick 
laugh.gif

[h3]I'm lucky the company I work for also does body/paint work so if ever anything happens I know I can get quality work done for the low  :evil: [/h3]

[h3] [/h3]

[h3]actually they also do vinyl work- ill have to check on that as well!!  literally just thought of that lol[/h3]

you might as well do vinyl bro, you should get a decent quote anywhere, its still expensive but luckily the 300 doesnt have any crazy curves, grooves, or anything so its an easy job.

theres a guy in coney island right inside the dmv. he is official. you can throw him any ticket and he will get it dismissed. my friend got 4 tickets he needed to fight and dude dropped like 400 bucks and got off on all of em.

the lawyer dude??..

seen him but wasnt sure he gets busy...

yup. i guess its a deal he made with the judge or something but dude just pops in and they all know whats up.

yup. i guess its a deal he made with the judge or something but dude just pops in and they all know whats up.

Yeah the sleazebag lawyers are all in cahoots with the judges. Its nothing but a shakedown in the courts. lol

Oh well the defensive driving course wiped away the points I had. Im good.

finally found the color i'm going to do my other car. not making the same mistakes i made last time though so i ordered a sample tonight and hopefully it'll be here before the weekend. as long as it looks the same in real life, i'm going to order it all and get started.

edit:

just google image searched one of the pics and apparently it's a photoshop job |I

the original pics are of a matte light blue paint job. regardless, i'll see what the sample looks like i guess and hope that it looks similar enough to that color for me to want to buy it.

Last edited:
Parents leased an ILX for me.

ain't really like some of the rides ya'll got here.

i like it, don't really love it.

150 hp :x

oh well, vip route i guess.

Last edited:
My 96 Audi A6 got me from alabama to Houston and gave out on me literally within an hour of getting here. I definitely got my money's worth itout that car.

Ended up getting a 13 Mustang. I really like the lines on it. This pollen is a female dog tho. Got it washed Monday and literally minutes later a yellow coat was forming.

I saw a new stingray in person today and that joint is FILTHY. Lines remind me of Ferrari.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom