\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice stang bro, really want to buy a 5.0, but it is hard as HELL to get a clean one in the bay. how much it run you?

2008 Yukon Denali, 24 inch Asanti's

2d7iwhw.png

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif
and if Im not Ill post my Impala

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

That charger is ugly.. No Hate

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif
and if Im not Ill post my Impala

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

That charger is ugly.. No Hate

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Nice stang bro, really want to buy a 5.0, but it is hard as HELL to get a clean one in the bay. how much it run you?

a friend of mine just got his for 3000, yellow with the soft top. thing is nice...until you walk up close

a friend of mine just got his for 3000, yellow with the soft top. thing is nice...until you walk up close

Nice price, my family used to own a 93 5.0, yellow with the black top.  Only had 15k original miles, sold it though 
tired.gif
, looked identical to this but had black headlight covers on it *not my pic*

Nice price, my family used to own a 93 5.0, yellow with the black top.  Only had 15k original miles, sold it though 
tired.gif
, looked identical to this but had black headlight covers on it *not my pic*

It's damn near impossible finding a clean notchback in the bay area. So man salvage titled ones running around and if you find a clean one, its beat to !@#$ or its been swung a million times.

Look for one in LA, seems like they take better care of there cars down there when you do look for one.

Nothing wrong with a Salvage title. I had plenty of salvage totaled cars and they still run like new

It's damn near impossible finding a clean notchback in the bay area. So man salvage titled ones running around and if you find a clean one, its beat to !@#$ or its been swung a million times.

Look for one in LA, seems like they take better care of there cars down there when you do look for one.

Nothing wrong with a Salvage title. I had plenty of salvage totaled cars and they still run like new

^never said there was, but I was looking for a clean titled one due to insurance reasons. There were some very clean salvaged title ones on the market too.

^never said there was, but I was looking for a clean titled one due to insurance reasons. There were some very clean salvaged title ones on the market too.

Back
Top Bottom