\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new 2011 Camaro 2SS. Got her January never got around to posting in here. Still debating whether to black out the rims or not. It has about 850 miles on her now.

My first and only whip... '04 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4.

Bought since new by my fam, I took over payments and now it's paid-off. 130k on her right now, still strong with no problems (surprisingly).

Everything stock except after-market head unit, door speakers, and a pair of 12" subs and an amp in the back. No trunk space
frown.gif
Also got tail-light covers.

k062k5.jpg

Saving to get a Civic or an Accord... I need better MPG's as a commuter
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

My first and only whip... '04 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4.

Bought since new by my fam, I took over payments and now it's paid-off. 130k on her right now, still strong with no problems (surprisingly).

Everything stock except after-market head unit, door speakers, and a pair of 12" subs and an amp in the back. No trunk space
frown.gif
Also got tail-light covers.

k062k5.jpg

Saving to get a Civic or an Accord... I need better MPG's as a commuter
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My new 2011 Camaro 2SS. Got her January never got around to posting in here. Still debating whether to black out the rims or not. It has about 850 miles on her now.

i evny you so much right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i evny you so much right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Played hook-y from work yesterday and picked this up. I was extremely picky finding the right one and didn't mind paying for a good one.

1990 LX

Already came with very nice suspension mods, bone stock motor, bassani x pipe/super 40s, 9.9/10 interior, original paint, 3.73and OEM 93 Cobra wheels, and a carfax verified 125k original miles.

Plan on doing a lil maintainence on the tint, new alarm, and stereo next weekend and a 5 luck disk brake swap within a month or two.

Still debating on what to do with the motor but it will be all motor with maybe some spray.
haha, could never be without a mustang in the stable, can you? All that gas money you save from the fit is pretty much gonna be spent on this one now. It's a nice pick-up though....I have my eye on that new boss 302....sike

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Played hook-y from work yesterday and picked this up. I was extremely picky finding the right one and didn't mind paying for a good one.

1990 LX

Already came with very nice suspension mods, bone stock motor, bassani x pipe/super 40s, 9.9/10 interior, original paint, 3.73and OEM 93 Cobra wheels, and a carfax verified 125k original miles.

Plan on doing a lil maintainence on the tint, new alarm, and stereo next weekend and a 5 luck disk brake swap within a month or two.

Still debating on what to do with the motor but it will be all motor with maybe some spray.
haha, could never be without a mustang in the stable, can you? All that gas money you save from the fit is pretty much gonna be spent on this one now. It's a nice pick-up though....I have my eye on that new boss 302....sike

don't black it out.  it's beyond played. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.
ok, i didn't say his car sucked.  i said don't black it out because it's played.  when jeeps are coming with black wheels stock, it's played.  fact is it's played out, that's not hating.

throw some hre's on there bro
pimp.gif

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.
ok, i didn't say his car sucked.  i said don't black it out because it's played.  when jeeps are coming with black wheels stock, it's played.  fact is it's played out, that's not hating.

pimp.gif

For now I am throwing a Borla ATTAK exhaust on it, and a cold air intake. Like I said I am debating it. I may keep it stock and up the performance to make it a monster

For now I am throwing a Borla ATTAK exhaust on it, and a cold air intake. Like I said I am debating it. I may keep it stock and up the performance to make it a monster

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

pimp.gif
I didnt say that you said his car sucked. 
laugh.gif

Most people that say "this is played out blah blah" are a bunch of haters. It's "played out" cause it looks good. Black on black is a classic combo that IMO can never be played out.

But I do agree with the HRE comment. 
pimp.gif

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

pimp.gif
I didnt say that you said his car sucked. 
laugh.gif

Most people that say "this is played out blah blah" are a bunch of haters. It's "played out" cause it looks good. Black on black is a classic combo that IMO can never be played out.

But I do agree with the HRE comment. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom