\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thing is i wasnt too happy about the changes they made. what made me fall in love with the 911 turbo was the 2011 in black :x just saw one the other day randomly. i guess some could say they look the same but they made some changes so it looks different but i always gotta go with the newer model.

Both the gtr and z28 are worth every penny. I've driven my nephews 2014 GTR and that thing is ridiculous. Left me trying to figure out how a could make it work to get one too lol

In another note got some flowmasters installed. Def sounds better than stock don't know how to post the video

Last edited:

Kinda excited

Last edited:

2013 Red Ferrari Italia 458 over all

Ey peep this video, it is freaking hiliarous and girls wonder why they get looked upon a certain way. Dude took homeboy girl @1:00. He was trying to stop his girl from getting in
roll.gif

lmao at 4:04 he stopped on a dime when she was like "im so ...uh excited...to uhh.....go on a date"    SKURTTTTT " actually this was a joke " lmao look at her head from how he stopped and all hahahahahaha

^Is the Challenger getting a full redesign?

shape of the car will be the same, different tail light design supposedly. different grill? and whole new interior, updated dash and finally the 8.4 screen.

so i guess its just a refresh too

might be some other surprises

Last edited:
Took my car to Baltimore this weekend while the weather was great. Got dusted by a CTS-V on the way home :x

The VR-4 will be ready this month :nthat:

Been wanting to do this since i got the car and just been lazy about it, but finally removed the stupid "Lancer Evolution" emblems from the trunk.  Much cleaner look now IMO

EDIT* Just found this pic from when i first got the car for comparison, those stock taillights and the stock 2 foot long antenna, man 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh I missed all the Porsche talk...911 GT3 RS..next car for sure, but I don't want the newer automatic piece. I want the 997 in white or Kermit Green.

You know what im not even mad at yaw. I posted my new car that challenger that you all think is a v6 and yaw knocked me down for it. Told me V6 isnt nothing

I tried to prove my point that a v6 can  smash a v8 even a v10 and you all said i was crazy, I was dumb, i didnt know cars bla bla bla

Yaw made jokes and this and that

I said i got a mustang v6 that smashes v8'sleft and right and yaw said I was on one

The same ones laughed caused I had a supercharged v6 in mustang pushing 425 HP

Now it is alot of street horse power that will smash 95% of street cars that you come in contact daily so dont say o that isnt nothing this car got 700 hp..

Im a cool laid back real cat so i laid int he cut

Now yaw saying my word isnt nothing. My legacy is lost here

But you know what is funny???

The same V8 SLURPEES is SUCKING  the V6 GTR off hard and dry!!!!!

DONT TRY TO SAY IT GOT THIS AND THAT, I said the same thing agasint turbo or supercharged v6 agsint a v8 hemi. Yaw said There isnt no v6 that will smash a hemi

Now Look at the SLURPEES, slurping on your own words

The exact same ones, yaw know who you are. Yaw SLURPEES are a 2 way faced. Most of you guys must be young and broke but Im not mad Im done

Im only responding an d communicating with my real G's on here and you know who you are. The rest of you peons and slurpees can kick rocks. \

Im out wit da pimp walk!!!! Yaw can have it you SLURPEES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom