\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You know what im not even mad at yaw. I posted my new car that challenger that you all think is a v6 and yaw knocked me down for it. Told me V6 isnt nothing

I tried to prove my point that a v6 can  smash a v8 even a v10 and you all said i was crazy, I was dumb, i didnt know cars bla bla bla

Yaw made jokes and this and that

I said i got a mustang v6 that smashes v8'sleft and right and yaw said I was on one

The same ones laughed caused I had a supercharged v6 in mustang pushing 425 HP

Now it is alot of street horse power that will smash 95% of street cars that you come in contact daily so dont say o that isnt nothing this car got 700 hp..

Im a cool laid back real cat so i laid int he cut

Now yaw saying my word isnt nothing. My legacy is lost here

But you know what is funny???

The same V8 SLURPEES is SUCKING  the V6 GTR off hard and dry!!!!!
DONT TRY TO SAY IT GOT THIS AND THAT, I said the same thing agasint turbo or supercharged v6 agsint a v8 hemi. Yaw said There isnt no v6 that will smash a hemi
Now Look at the SLURPEES, slurping on your own words

The exact same ones, yaw know who you are. Yaw SLURPEES are a 2 way faced. Most of you guys must be young and broke but Im not mad Im done
Im only responding an d communicating with my real G's on here and you know who you are. The rest of you peons and slurpees can kick rocks. \

Im out wit da pimp walk!!!! Yaw can have it you SLURPEE

yo homie can you do me a Solid and take a pic of your challenger motor?

:lol: What ?

I don't think anyone here said a v6 cant beat a v8... Especially a Turbo or s/c 6.

The discussions I saw were about stock Pentastar Chally's vs stock Hemi Chally's

Last edited:
-_-

I honestly hope no one else even responds to him...buuuuut I know that won't happen. I'll just stay out of this again.

If i recall correctly the argument was that the same car v6 vs v8 isnt even close. You were talking about v6 foxbody mustangs vs stock v8 heavy chargers.

You dont have the reply to this because the argument is silly and stupid. I might not know as much as the next man but i also do not pretend what i say is the end all be all. Enjoy your car whatever it is and move on.

it's not "you all" its "y'all"

Yahl?

Y'all!

Yaw!

Nelson - how did you red out your taillights? vinyl?

Last edited:
You know what im not even mad at yaw. I posted my new car that challenger that you all think is a v6 and yaw knocked me down for it. Told me V6 isnt nothing

I tried to prove my point that a v6 can  smash a v8 even a v10 and you all said i was crazy, I was dumb, i didnt know cars bla bla bla

Yaw made jokes and this and that

I said i got a mustang v6 that smashes v8'sleft and right and yaw said I was on one

The same ones laughed caused I had a supercharged v6 in mustang pushing 425 HP

Now it is alot of street horse power that will smash 95% of street cars that you come in contact daily so dont say o that isnt nothing this car got 700 hp..

Im a cool laid back real cat so i laid int he cut

Now yaw saying my word isnt nothing. My legacy is lost here

But you know what is funny???

The same V8 SLURPEES is SUCKING  the V6 GTR off hard and dry!!!!!
DONT TRY TO SAY IT GOT THIS AND THAT, I said the same thing agasint turbo or supercharged v6 agsint a v8 hemi. Yaw said There isnt no v6 that will smash a hemi
Now Look at the SLURPEES, slurping on your own words

The exact same ones, yaw know who you are. Yaw SLURPEES are a 2 way faced. Most of you guys must be young and broke but Im not mad Im done
Im only responding an d communicating with my real G's on here and you know who you are. The rest of you peons and slurpees can kick rocks. \

Im out wit da pimp walk!!!! Yaw can have it you SLURPEES

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

well for one, when we had an argument with you. we were talking STOCK V6 and V8 of the same model and which would be faster and better...

Now we are referring to supercharged/turboed V6 SUPERCARS that will destroy your so called "supercharged" mustang. you cant even compare to two :rofl:

please stop, you are making yourself look so bad that its really pathetic which is why im not even gonna bother responding anymore to these ridiculous comments you make. i honestly feel bad for you now.

:lol: What ?

I don't think anyone here said a v6 cant beat a v8... Especially a Turbo or s/c 6.

The discussions I saw were about stock Pentastar Chally's vs stock Hemi Chally's

thats what the argument was but since he wouldnt respond for over a week to which motor he had in his chally. He changed the subject and defended the V6 like his father invented it. In the end, everyone in this thread came to the conclusion..

last on this subject.

take care.

Dodge R34.5 GT-R.

Nice jeep. Looking forwArd to the charger reveal but especially the 300 srt later this year. Back to posting our cars. I love American muscle but the skyline is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom