\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This thread inspires me. Can't wait to get my business marketing degree so that I have the resources to cop something fresh in the future,

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Work miesters 3pc right? I was *this* close buying a set of those. My friend has a set and always complains about how hard they are to keep clean.

Yes sir. Yea they are a pain to keep clean specially with the brake pads I got. I gotta wipe em down every two days even if I only drive for a couple miles.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Work miesters 3pc right? I was *this* close buying a set of those. My friend has a set and always complains about how hard they are to keep clean.

Yes sir. Yea they are a pain to keep clean specially with the brake pads I got. I gotta wipe em down every two days even if I only drive for a couple miles.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

No matter what, the 650i never gets old. Still love the way it looks, still regret trading mine. The only I thing I hated was the i-drive. Good lord, they could have not made it anymore complicated if they wanted to
laugh.gif
. I kept a Garmin just to save time putting in a destination. They're finally getting it right with the newer BMWs. Good choice getting rid of the Jaguar.

Yeah I traded my 545 for the XF and missed it. While the XF got a lot of compliments in the streets I missed the BMW V8 a lot. The engine is so beautiful and smooth.

I cant wait to get the

Originally Posted by djuzi05

No matter what, the 650i never gets old. Still love the way it looks, still regret trading mine. The only I thing I hated was the i-drive. Good lord, they could have not made it anymore complicated if they wanted to
laugh.gif
. I kept a Garmin just to save time putting in a destination. They're finally getting it right with the newer BMWs. Good choice getting rid of the Jaguar.

Yeah I traded my 545 for the XF and missed it. While the XF got a lot of compliments in the streets I missed the BMW V8 a lot. The engine is so beautiful and smooth.

I cant wait to get the

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by RNS666

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

That charger is ugly.. No Hate

Info on those Halo Lights!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by RNS666

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

That charger is ugly.. No Hate

Info on those Halo Lights!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're banned because only emergency vehicles are allowed to run red/white/blue lights on the street. That's why you only use them at car shows and what not.

They're banned because only emergency vehicles are allowed to run red/white/blue lights on the street. That's why you only use them at car shows and what not.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches. 
020255346a671df229f1c4d1301b3ef18bc36fb.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..JDM Dark chrome will look perfect on it

Originally Posted by jae oh en

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches. 
020255346a671df229f1c4d1301b3ef18bc36fb.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..JDM Dark chrome will look perfect on it

Back
Top Bottom