\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

'02 ws6
hsswar.jpg

I'm actually in the process of trying to sell her.  
tired.gif
Sad to see her go.  She's been so good to me and still at low mielage even.

I'm actually in the process of trying to sell her.  
tired.gif
Sad to see her go.  She's been so good to me and still at low mielage even.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Work miesters 3pc right? I was *this* close buying a set of those. My friend has a set and always complains about how hard they are to keep clean.

BMW brake dust=
mad.gif

Congrats on your pickup CPark, that 6 will never be played out, as for the new one coming out
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Work miesters 3pc right? I was *this* close buying a set of those. My friend has a set and always complains about how hard they are to keep clean.

BMW brake dust=
mad.gif

Congrats on your pickup CPark, that 6 will never be played out, as for the new one coming out
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by jae oh en

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..JDM Dark chrome will look perfect on it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i know. those are USDM dark chrome. the dude i bought them off of didn't tell me that the driver side's housing(in the pic) is hella lighter than the passenger side. they looked the same shade in the for sale pics, and it's something i didn't notice until they were on the car. the passenger side looks perfect though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by jae oh en

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..JDM Dark chrome will look perfect on it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i know. those are USDM dark chrome. the dude i bought them off of didn't tell me that the driver side's housing(in the pic) is hella lighter than the passenger side. they looked the same shade in the for sale pics, and it's something i didn't notice until they were on the car. the passenger side looks perfect though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom