\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thats an audi bro

a7 facelift pics were revealed like 6 days ago in Europe also

I'm aware of that I said THE ROOFTOP saysa tesla. Both cars have similar design.

That whole stance thing is so ugly and stupid IMO of course.

I've seen like 2-3 in my hood and dudes struggling to drive cause of the hills / pot
Holes :lol: :smh:
that's because people don't go the xtra mile (pay the piper) and do it right and go air. They rather pretty much scrape and destroy their bottom end and think its *cool*.

Whenever I see someone with a stanced car I just know that I'd hate that person if I had to interact with him.

Don't give a @#$% if any stance fanboys call me ignorant. 99.9% of the time it's some idiot in a early-mid 2000s luxury car (usually a Lexus or G35) or civic speeding down the 101 like he's driving a Lambo

Last edited:
Whenever I see someone with a stanced car I just know that I'd hate that person if I had to interact with him.
Don't give a @#$% if any stance fanboys call me ignorant. 99.9% of the time it's some idiot in a early-mid 2000s luxury car (usually a Lexus or G35) or civic speeding down the 101 like he's driving a Lambo

So it gives the right for a *** hat lambo driver to act as if he's at the nurburing track or willow to risk the lives of others due to class of a car?
LOL, lets be real now..... we all know you can't speed on the 101 with that traffic flow. I would have respected your comment if you said 405 during early am hrs. Doesent matter what age or car you still have stupid people. Example the same group your talking about, there's a older group of gentleman in m3s, 7 series, porsche, and evos in their 30s, doing the same exact thing. Cant define ignorance. I own both lexus and bmw. I'm in my late 20s but my lexus has never gone over 90 on the fwy. Why? I'm not in a hurry, I like my insurance cost, and overall I'm just a slow driver. To old for that race ****.its why I bought a Lexus. To be slow.

Last edited:

I'd want to test out this theory, because I get along with most everyone. :lol:

Anyways, here's a video my friend Landin shot of my car. Even though most of you guys hate stance cars. >D

Cute. He even has japanese club style stickers on his window. Sighhh. Are those rotiform, vip modular wheels? They look familiar.

Anyways, here's a video my friend Landin shot of my car. Even though most of you guys hate stance cars. >D

Cute. He even has japanese club style stickers on his window. Sighhh. Are those rotiform, vip modular wheels? They look familiar.

They're Blitz 03's. lolol.

Last edited:
u guys are haters man

i dont car if stance is dumb

i support all car culture

if dem bois wanna be on the floor in a scraper and have their tires worn out every other month i could care elss

I just think it's a waste of money because of the amounts of tires you can go through. It looks cool but I'm not into all that

Eh u can slander any car mods as wasting money

Personally i wouldnt do it to my car but i like seeing stances cars they look pretty cool :lol:

lawdddd clean as fuh.

Going to WFLA?

So lemme get this straight.

The whole stance deal is only for looks and has no performance improvement at all right?

You have a lower center of gravity....and that's about it.

It wears down your tires quickly as well.

I'd say there's a difference between being slammed (which could result in the above) and stanced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom