\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

From my Instagram

2012 civic si (mine)
2014 civic ex @GRIMEYY

Got tapped at a red light. SMH

Made the first available appointment for the body shop. Taking it in on the 9th. Feels bad man. lol

Got the police report and the driver is paying for the damage.

I was gonna say. an LX for 15k. Is that OTD or before tax/dmv? TrueCar quotes selling NEW ones with 3-5miles on the dash for like 16500.

-UNDFT-

I was gonna say. an LX for 15k. Is that OTD or before tax/dmv? TrueCar quotes selling NEW ones with 3-5miles on the dash for like 16500.

-UNDFT-

before fees and stuff. now i understand why people hate dealerships. been going through manheim for my first car i didnt know how much of a difference everything was. maybe because its my cousin but the thing is a breeze compared to a dealership. i missed 3 days of work cause of them when they say i can drive out the lot with the car first day :smh:

only reason why i dont want to do a new car is because its japanese, im scared of the radiation that comes from it. i bought a radiation detector shortly after the fukushima incident and recently went into a toyota dealership. my detector stayed elevated passed regular background stuff. fluctuation from .10-.12 uSV/H when its supposed to be .08

the 11s are pre fukushima

Last edited:

[ATTACHMENT=6803]BRZ1.jpeg (955k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6804]BRZ22.jpg (146k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6805]BRZ33.jpeg (928k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

New Valenti Smoked Tails.

wheres pics of the new velenti smoked tails @ tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom