Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Installed my Lip Last week

I'm feeling the evo. Evo X is a mean car
pimp.gif

I used to hate the X when i still had my IX MR. Lol

Originally Posted by imPAIDinFULL

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

All good just doin something different. It's a hate it or love it type thing. Got the hood for free. Personally I like the stock hood and will be goin back

Please do so. Something different isnt always better. Other than the hood, nice M. 
pimp.gif

Thanks. It was free and takes 2 secs to put on so why not
Just change it back and then u have a nice m3 with some nice staggered wheels. Just because it was free does not mean u should use it. 
m3s only need a pair of rims, different suspension set up and light tinting = its set. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

All good just doin something different. It's a hate it or love it type thing. Got the hood for free. Personally I like the stock hood and will be goin back

Please do so. Something different isnt always better. Other than the hood, nice M. 
pimp.gif

Thanks. It was free and takes 2 secs to put on so why not
Just change it back and then u have a nice m3 with some nice staggered wheels. Just because it was free does not mean u should use it. 
m3s only need a pair of rims, different suspension set up and light tinting = its set. 

Originally Posted by DeNs415

thanks, long way to go still.

Did you go on the Mustang cruise today?

nah, i didnt even know about it to be honest
ohwell.gif

ive been looking for a good mustang and norcal/cali mustang forums, know any good ones?

thanks, long way to go still.

Did you go on the Mustang cruise today?

nah, i didnt even know about it to be honest
ohwell.gif

ive been looking for a good mustang and norcal/cali mustang forums, know any good ones?

ca-mustangs.com is a good one.

Then there is cafords.com, that one tends to be more "hood" but its a real simple easy to follow site. If you want to buy parts for your particular style mustang, definitely go to ca-mustangs

Then there is cafords.com, that one tends to be more "hood" but its a real simple easy to follow site. If you want to buy parts for your particular style mustang, definitely go to ca-mustangs

good looks man

good looks man

Back
Top Bottom