\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lol mine was the 2nd or 3rd tc posted... wasnt gettin hate till one man was upset he was too poor to put gas in his box on wheels

i love my scion and lets be SRS not all of us got 40k + to drop on sumthin to get u from a-b... felt good as all hell to buy a NEW car... MYSELF... for under 20 racks

hate if u must but i love it, clean lines, good on gas... cpl mods and itll be
pimp.gif
to the fullest

lol mine was the 2nd or 3rd tc posted... wasnt gettin hate till one man was upset he was too poor to put gas in his box on wheels

i love my scion and lets be SRS not all of us got 40k + to drop on sumthin to get u from a-b... felt good as all hell to buy a NEW car... MYSELF... for under 20 racks

pimp.gif
to the fullest

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif
@ calling someone else poor when they call upgrading to a scion classy.

- tell me something, what makes you ASSume im selling it because i cant afford to put gas in it? damn you gotta be young as hell.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

scions are poor man

roll.gif

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif

- tell me something, what makes you ASSume im selling it because i cant afford to put gas in it? damn you gotta be young as hell.

*EDIT*

scions are poor man

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif

*EDIT*

scions are poor man

roll.gif
That high horse, how is it up there?
Compared to that clipse he had, the tC is classy. 
laugh.gif
 (no shots).

And the tC is still getting hate? It may not be the fastest or most luxurious, but its fun as hell to mod and is a pretty reliable grocery getter. I still miss mine.

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif

*EDIT*

scions are poor man

roll.gif
That high horse, how is it up there?
Compared to that clipse he had, the tC is classy. 
laugh.gif
 (no shots).

And the tC is still getting hate? It may not be the fastest or most luxurious, but its fun as hell to mod and is a pretty reliable grocery getter. I still miss mine.

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif

*EDIT*

scions are poor man

roll.gif
I wouldn't be caught half dead being rushed to the hospital in a Scion
laugh.gif
Just sayin'
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif

*EDIT*

scions are poor man

roll.gif
I wouldn't be caught half dead being rushed to the hospital in a Scion
laugh.gif
Just sayin'
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What you got now, nugget? I'll trade u my flint mica for whatever u got

You dont like it? I hella miss mine. 
laugh.gif

Funny you ask, today we traded in the Venza (15mpg 
sick.gif
) for a 2011 white Camry SE.

26726219-640.jpg

pimp.gif

Looks really nice at night time (any white car basically..) and the interior isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I like it a lot already. Sat in the new tC today and I was amazed. In pictures the interior looks like crap, but I like it a lot. The steering wheel is friggin nice too. Its mad thick (pause). 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What you got now, nugget? I'll trade u my flint mica for whatever u got

You dont like it? I hella miss mine. 
laugh.gif

Funny you ask, today we traded in the Venza (15mpg 
sick.gif
) for a 2011 white Camry SE.

26726219-640.jpg

pimp.gif

Looks really nice at night time (any white car basically..) and the interior isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I like it a lot already. Sat in the new tC today and I was amazed. In pictures the interior looks like crap, but I like it a lot. The steering wheel is friggin nice too. Its mad thick (pause). 
laugh.gif

^The only thing I'm really jelly about is the new 6-speed and the extra 20 horses WITH improved fuel economy. Ok, that's a lot to be jelly about....but yeah the console doesn't look at nice but it's definitely more user friendly since they've tilted the instruments toward the driver. looks-wise....I think I'll stick with my 07. My plans to drop my car since I got it may finally come to fruition this summer since I actually have a decent paying job lined up. Hopefully that'll hold my interest for a little while more.

^The only thing I'm really jelly about is the new 6-speed and the extra 20 horses WITH improved fuel economy. Ok, that's a lot to be jelly about....but yeah the console doesn't look at nice but it's definitely more user friendly since they've tilted the instruments toward the driver. looks-wise....I think I'll stick with my 07. My plans to drop my car since I got it may finally come to fruition this summer since I actually have a decent paying job lined up. Hopefully that'll hold my interest for a little while more.

Back
Top Bottom