Originally Posted by bright nikes

Thanks fam, its a 2007.

Still haven't bought some PiAA fogs to put in, broke
mad.gif

But nonetheless, still got a list of mods left to do
smokin.gif
Dope 4runner
pimp.gif
...have u look into some IPF's 968 fogs ...imo i think there better then the Piaa's 520 and cheaper

300943%20CSG.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Thanks fam, its a 2007.

Still haven't bought some PiAA fogs to put in, broke
mad.gif

But nonetheless, still got a list of mods left to do
smokin.gif
Dope 4runner
pimp.gif
...have u look into some IPF's 968 fogs ...imo i think there better then the Piaa's 520 and cheaper

300943%20CSG.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

lol mine was the 2nd or 3rd tc posted... wasnt gettin hate till one man was upset he was too poor to put gas in his box on wheels

i love my scion and lets be SRS not all of us got 40k + to drop on sumthin to get u from a-b... felt good as all hell to buy a NEW car... MYSELF... for under 20 racks

hate if u must but i love it, clean lines, good on gas... cpl mods and itll be
pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif
@ calling someone else poor when they call upgrading to a scion classy.

- tell me something, what makes you ASSume im selling it because i cant afford to put gas in it? damn you gotta be young as hell.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

scions are poor man

roll.gif
That high horse, how is it up there?

......understand i have nothing against scions. im just shining light on the irony of going out of your way to call someone poor when you yourself are driving a scion.

- i just so happened to put my truck up for sale recently so i had some current pictures available when i saw the thread and posted. hey you got gas jokes....thats cool. but saying i cant afford it when you drive a scion.....stop it. you asked for that one.

....and then this:

i love my scion and lets be SRS not all of us got 40k + to drop on sumthin to get u from a-b... felt good as all hell to buy a NEW car... MYSELF... for under 20 racks

....speak for yourself.

laugh.gif
@ "all by myself"

- like i said, dude gotta be hella young

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

lol mine was the 2nd or 3rd tc posted... wasnt gettin hate till one man was upset he was too poor to put gas in his box on wheels

hate if u must but i love it, clean lines, good on gas... cpl mods and itll be
pimp.gif
to the fullest

.....get over yourself.

laugh.gif
@ calling someone else poor when they call upgrading to a scion classy.

- tell me something, what makes you ASSume im selling it because i cant afford to put gas in it? damn you gotta be young as hell.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

scions are poor man

roll.gif
That high horse, how is it up there?

......understand i have nothing against scions. im just shining light on the irony of going out of your way to call someone poor when you yourself are driving a scion.

- i just so happened to put my truck up for sale recently so i had some current pictures available when i saw the thread and posted. hey you got gas jokes....thats cool. but saying i cant afford it when you drive a scion.....stop it. you asked for that one.

....and then this:

....speak for yourself.

laugh.gif
@ "all by myself"

- like i said, dude gotta be hella young

still miss the hell out my eclipse but the TC is dope too, will feel alot better about it after its tinted slammed, n i smoke the rear tailights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What year? I got an 08, forget what page I posted it on.

scions are poor man

I wouldn't be caught half dead being rushed to the hospital in a Scion
laugh.gif
Just sayin'
ohwell.gif

.......right

still miss the hell out my eclipse but the TC is dope too, will feel alot better about it after its tinted slammed, n i smoke the rear tailights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What year? I got an 08, forget what page I posted it on.

scions are poor man

I wouldn't be caught half dead being rushed to the hospital in a Scion
laugh.gif
Just sayin'
ohwell.gif

.......right

Mines a 2010, bought the last 10' my dealership had on dec 31st... Year end closeouts ftw. Cant wait to make a few lil mods. Wish I woulda got that maroon tho, wave line pearl n the,sun is too light for me, looks girly n certain lights but then at night/overcast days...
pimp.gif

And im done with u father time... I made a half sentance quip that u turn into a page dialogue... Over nuthingggg

Most of us cant afford gas guzzlers like that n todays economy... Its not ur fault bro... o n yes I am youngish, 23 not that that it matters when I bought it

*pats self on back n continues pulling as many cluckers as u n your 40k tank*

Mines a 2010, bought the last 10' my dealership had on dec 31st... Year end closeouts ftw. Cant wait to make a few lil mods. Wish I woulda got that maroon tho, wave line pearl n the,sun is too light for me, looks girly n certain lights but then at night/overcast days...
pimp.gif

And im done with u father time... I made a half sentance quip that u turn into a page dialogue... Over nuthingggg

Most of us cant afford gas guzzlers like that n todays economy... Its not ur fault bro... o n yes I am youngish, 23 not that that it matters when I bought it

*pats self on back n continues pulling as many cluckers as u n your 40k tank*

theres a lot of hate on the scion in here.

i like the scion, i wouldnt drive one now (im 22). atleast it isnt a cube
laugh.gif

theres a lot of hate on the scion in here.

i like the scion, i wouldnt drive one now (im 22). atleast it isnt a cube
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What you got now, nugget? I'll trade u my flint mica for whatever u got

You dont like it? I hella miss mine. 
laugh.gif

Funny you ask, today we traded in the Venza (15mpg 
sick.gif
) for a 2011 white Camry SE.

26726219-640.jpg

pimp.gif

Looks really nice at night time (any white car basically..) and the interior isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I like it a lot already. Sat in the new tC today and I was amazed. In pictures the interior looks like crap, but I like it a lot. The steering wheel is friggin nice too. Its mad thick (pause). 
laugh.gif

I read your post on Toyota nation. Hope you enjoy your new car.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What you got now, nugget? I'll trade u my flint mica for whatever u got

You dont like it? I hella miss mine. 
laugh.gif

Funny you ask, today we traded in the Venza (15mpg 
sick.gif
) for a 2011 white Camry SE.

26726219-640.jpg

pimp.gif

Looks really nice at night time (any white car basically..) and the interior isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I like it a lot already. Sat in the new tC today and I was amazed. In pictures the interior looks like crap, but I like it a lot. The steering wheel is friggin nice too. Its mad thick (pause). 
laugh.gif

I read your post on Toyota nation. Hope you enjoy your new car.

Back
Top Bottom