\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

which model did you drive?

been stacking for the 2015 srt 392s but im starting to see some reeeeeeeeeeally good prices on the 14 392s so i might go that route if i get a ridiculous price. once i test drove a 392 it was a wrap for my RT.

I drove the RT. You can get a great deal on a 2014 right now. The lot I went to had over 50 2014's so they are trying to push those hard. The interior on the 2015 looks like it'll be much better so I would wait it out if that's important.

I test drove the challenger today. It was exactly what I expected but I don't think I can drive that thing everyday. :lol:

Plus it's way too hot. I've had a gold CL with black rims for the past 6-7 years and I'm sick of getting pulled over. :lol:

which model did you drive?

been stacking for the 2015 srt 392s but im starting to see some reeeeeeeeeeally good prices on the 14 392s so i might go that route if i get a ridiculous price. once i test drove a 392 it was a wrap for my RT.

with the slight design change, if you are a fan of the current one i would see no reason not to grab a used one. people will find good deals on em, my friend is doing the same.

i might look into it as well. all i care about is the engine

i love my 5.7 but i need a srt8

who the hell calls a 4 cylinder a V4...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

with the slight design change, if you are a fan of the current one i would see no reason not to grab a used one. people will find good deals on em, my friend is doing the same.

same for me. my RT is fully loaded and i dont use 95% of the crap thats in it. theres some brand new srt8 cores around here around ~37k. 
nerd.gif
 very enticing to get that 392 engine at that price. 
devil.gif

Last edited:

same for me. my RT is fully loaded and i dont use 95% of the crap thats in it. theres some brand new srt8 cores around here around ~37k. :nerd:  very enticing to get that 392 engine at that price. :evil:

bruh

those cores are gonna take a nose dive soon. they sold poorly. watch em if you have any in your area.

Damn only have 19k on my tires and I need 4 new ones.

I live in Texas and I'm thinking about running a summer tire year round.

Also is this something that should replaced under warranty because the tires have a 50000 warranty and only lasted 19000
What's the brand?

Firestone Fire hawk GT

fire hawks are terrible, not surprised you went through em so quick

change tire brand if you have to pay, i assume a warranty comes on the tires so maybe they would get replaced for free

same for me. my RT is fully loaded and i dont use 95% of the crap thats in it. theres some brand new srt8 cores around here around ~37k. :nerd:  very enticing to get that 392 engine at that price. :evil:

bruh

those cores are gonna take a nose dive soon. they sold poorly. watch em if you have any in your area.

You been saying that since they came out tho.....

my homie just burned a F430 in his Evo :pimp:

No video because he "can't record and shift at the same time" :lol:

Congrats. Was the guy in the Ferrari even racing, or was your friend like 99% of the other douchebag's out there driving inferior cars and trying to race anyone with anything half decent? It happens to me all time when I'm in the M5 - kids in their G37's and Accord Coupes trying to race me stoplight to stoplight in the middle of downtown during traffic. So stupid. I can only imagine how bad it is for Ferrari drivers.

Also is this something that should replaced under warranty because the tires have a 50000 warranty and only lasted 19000
What's the brand?

Firestone Fire hawk GT

change tire brand if you have to pay, i assume a warranty comes on the tires so maybe they would get replaced for free

bruh

and prices did drop :lol:

go look around on google if you can or forums what some people paid for the super bee chargers :lol: pretty much a steal if you dont care about cloth seats

thing is, a lot of dealerships havent ordered much or any of the core series cars. the dealership in my area is the best selling chrysler/dodge/jeep in the country by a large margin and ive only see them have 1 core challenger and its been sitting in front of the dealership for a while now.

i havent even seen any charger srt8 cores aside from the actual super bee since. they were supposed to make a 300 srt8 core but ive never seen one anywhere in person other than some dealership who listed one on ebay that sat for a year and i remember asking dude how much the lease was since he advertised it in big bright letters. he was practically begging me to come lease it/buy it and emailed me everyday for almost 2 month no joke :lol:

What's the brand?

Firestone Fire hawk GT

bruh

and prices did drop :lol:

go look around on google if you can or forums what some people paid for the super bee chargers :lol: pretty much a steal if you dont care about cloth seats

thing is, a lot of dealerships havent ordered much or any of the core series cars. the dealership in my area is the best selling chrysler/dodge/jeep in the country by a large margin and ive only see them have 1 core challenger and its been sitting in front of the dealership for a while now.

i havent even seen any charger srt8 cores aside from the actual super bee since. they were supposed to make a 300 srt8 core but ive never seen one anywhere in person other than some dealership who listed one on ebay that sat for a year and i remember asking dude how much the lease was since he advertised it in big bright letters. he was practically begging me to come lease it/buy it and emailed me everyday for almost 2 month no joke :lol:

We talking about Challengers or Chargers.

I'd believe Chargers, Challengers tho. Nah.

Congrats. Was the guy in the Ferrari even racing, or was your friend like 99% of the other douchebag's out there driving inferior cars and trying to race anyone with anything half decent? It happens to me all time when I'm in the M5 - kids in their G37's and Accord Coupes trying to race me stoplight to stoplight in the middle of downtown during traffic. So stupid. I can only imagine how bad it is for Ferrari drivers.

Congrats on sounding like a dbag. His Evo has over 600whp on a mustang dyno. The Ferrari actually revved at my buddy and that's why they raced.

Go on and continue to be a pretentious turd in ur BMW, that will get smoked by one of these "inferior" mitsubishis

Talking about Cores bro, they are bare inside. no navi or screen, cloth seats, no fog lights. they sit at most lots. dealers wont even order them most of the time.

Congrats on sounding like a dbag. His Evo has over 600whp on a mustang dyno. The Ferrari actually revved at my buddy and that's why they raced.

Go on and continue to be a pretentious turd in ur BMW, that will get smoked by one of these "inferior" mitsubishis

Talking about Cores bro, they are bare inside. no navi or screen, cloth seats, no fog lights. they sit at most lots. dealers wont even order them most of the time.

Find me one in America, brand new and in black for 35-37K

Not saying I don't believe you but I'm upgrading if they are at that price.

they are definitely out there for 37k but havent seen anything lower than that.

the dealer im talking to wants to give me a black core that has nav, ucommand blue tooth, black chrome vapor wheels, amp+sub and some other stuff for 39k. i kind of want a red one doe.

Last edited:
Just got this last week. It's a 2010 Nissan Altima. All stock.

Where to start with the mods?

Why you ain't get the Max?

The Maxima wasn't in my price range. Been looking at these for a while, though the Maxima is a beast. This is still real nice.

I hear you. The Altima is nice, looks good, and I'm sure you can do some good things with it. I just love the current gen Max tho. I'm too young for it tho. Don't wanna kill me or anyone else, nor have a heart attack when I see what I gotta pay for insurance.

I got an '08 Maxima, love it. Honestly insurance isn't bad. Only mod I've done is add some HID but I wish I Would have left the stock lights in

calls others a douchebag
proceeds to make himself sound like a douche bag

chill bruh it aint that serious :lol:

pics of said M5 tho

Last edited:

calls others a douchebag

pics of said M5 tho

Also... No matter how fast and dope looking any EVO/STi/Chally is... It's still far inferior than a Ferrari...

Lol no ****. But Flyknitlvr ain't driving a Ferrari. And dude in the Ferrari got burned.

By the way, my buddy in the Evo even commented on his own IG post saying "Ferrari dude is still winning cause he's in a Ferrari and im driving an Evo" :lol:

Last edited:
Lol no ****. But Flyknitlvr ain't driving a Ferrari. And dude in the Ferrari got burned.

By the way, my buddy in the Evo even commented on his own IG post saying "Ferrari dude is still winning cause he's in a Ferrari and im driving an Evo"

Friend seems like a good dude with that type of post...

And it is true... We're all car geeks, we know the differences by body color and tiny things... Take the spoiler off a Evo or STi, and 99% of girls will think you're driving a **** box of a car...

By the way, my buddy in the Evo even commented on his own IG post saying "Ferrari dude is still winning cause he's in a Ferrari and im driving an Evo"

Friend seems like a good dude with that type of post...

And it is true... We're all car geeks, we know the differences by body color and tiny things... Take the spoiler off a Evo or STi, and 99% of girls will think you're driving a **** box of a car...

So true. My GF and my mom both said my car looked like **** when I had the wing off.

Find me one in America, brand new and in black for 35-37K

Not saying I don't believe you but I'm upgrading if they are at that price.

the guy earlier just said theres one for $37k

which is 4-5k under MSRP

if you find a dealer with more than a few, quote me on that they will go down even further. i think the new designed 2015's hit lots in the fall? or do they start production in the fall? im not sure

got any pics? Basically everyone that I know got a stillen gen 3 for the g. I'm still torn cuz you have to cut the radiator support then worry about hydro lock depending on where you live.
Have the same concern but this is the best intake according general consensus, going to get it professionally installed. Not concerned about hydro lock in texas.

I do want to get a exhaust and uprev tune. Thinking about borla exhaust. Has a deep bassy tone but still true to the vq tone. Or a Gemini which is jus stock but louder. Been going back and forth for a while though. The power gains with Borla are well documented though.

Pics

calls others a douchebag

pics of said M5 tho

Also... No matter how fast and dope looking any EVO/STi/Chally is... It's still far inferior than a Ferrari...

This.

More than you can afford pal, Ferrari

Back
Top Bottom