\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

struggle pic part II

bS6nvex.jpg

planning to get rid of that wing

Last edited:
never been a fan of wings and that wing alone grabs too much attention for my liking. i posted for a local wrx truck swap on the forums a few days ago so we'll see where that takes me :lol:

Last edited:
It's your car so I can't tell you no :lol:

But, I'm actually surprised no ones jumped on the offer yet.

Last edited:
It's your car so I can't tell you no :lol:

But, I'm actually surprised no ones jumped on the offer yet.
yeah but at the same time, it's not too easy to track down a wrx that is not white/blue/black around here. no rush, but hopefully it happens soon.

Ya, if you like it wingless go for it!

Make sure to post pics
:lol: :pimp: how's yours running after the 1k break in? i already got a little less than 200 and already floored it :smh:

I think I am down to choosing between 2 SUVs:

1) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Limited Trim)
2) 2014 Ford Explorer (Limited Trim)

I really like the interior on the ford explorer but I am leaning more towards the Jeep overall. I like the body and the drive.

I think the Dodge Durango (felt too big) and Toyota 4 Runner (gas reasons) are out for me now.

last gen looks a lot more aggressive, i'll agree with that. i test drove one while the dealership still had one a while back and the handling and steering weight on the current gen >>

Last edited:
chill this gen >

also if u don't want the wing, you might as well have gotten the premium wrx, then mod the new FA motor. why go STI?

My favorite gen is hawkeye and 15'. And I'm not saying it just because I have a 15'.

Previous gen is meh. I would take the hatch over the sedan of the previous gens, and I hate hatches.

smokin.gif
Bruh you def a bit biased cause you have the new one. 
laugh.gif
 Its a mighty fine vehicle, looks great but IMO when you compare to the last gen, it just...idk lost its aggressiveness. Too rounded in the headlights and taillights.

In any case...I want a WRX now. 
mean.gif

Well since we're on the topic. I saw the new wrx and sti in person the past 2 days. Thoughts haven't changed, still think its boring. Way too round and bubbly

Back
Top Bottom