\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, for 10k I would expect a car in fair shape cosmetically, that hasn't run in a while and likely needs a full mechanical overhaul.

Yeah, for 10k I would expect a car in fair shape cosmetically, that hasn't run in a while and likely needs a full mechanical overhaul.

I would assume mechanical cost for a Porsche are high?

It really depends on the model.... 928s are notoriously expensive to maintain but older 911s are relentlessly reliable so even though parts aren't cheap they don't really cost too much in the longrun.

I'm honestly not sure how it ended up here, I don't even think the previous owner knows.

The dealership said the car came from Massachusetts.

Dealerships that specialize in used cars will often buy trade ins from new dealerships in bulk at discounted rates. It's an extremely common practice in the used car industry.

Ptetty cool he found the old owner. Did he find out if there was more done to it besides the exhaust?

smh at anyone who would take a turbo 4 over that screaming NA V10.

come at me then. that 6 body design is HOT TRASH imo. yea i said it. and if im rustlin jimmies well . yall prolly the same fools talkin bout the STI look like a corolla with a wing.

i'd take the STI over the m6 too. now a m5...

8221643089_dfa768e642.jpg

2012-BMW-F10-M5-Interior-Front-Dash.jpg

3ddesign_trunk_spoiler_f10_m5.jpg

2014-Vorsteiner-BMW-F10-M5-Head-Tail-Lamps-2.jpg

2014-Vorsteiner-BMW-F10-M5-Front-Angle-1.jpg

damn-good-stuff-sir.gif

come at me then. that 6 body design is HOT TRASH imo. yea i said it. and if im rustlin jimmies well <^>. yall prolly the same fools talkin bout the STI look like a corolla with a wing.

i'd take the STI over the m6 too. now a m5...

3ddesign_trunk_spoiler_f10_m5.jpg

That's sex 
pimp.gif

i was actually one of the ones saying the new wrx/sti looks like a corolla or Yaris
laugh.gif
.  But i also agreed with the guy that i would take the new STi over the m6

smh at the m6 disrespect ITT :{

and the current gen m6 >>>>>>>>>>>>> current gen m5

no knock to m5's tho those are :smokin too but i always hated the e90 front end and imo the new 5 series front end look pretty similar so ive never been a huge fan :lol

12886419674_78647e2ece_c.jpg

Last edited:
Yea i like the new m6 it looks awesome. Just wasn't a fan of the old one (aside from the engine). mainly the rear end is what kills it for me

Back
Top Bottom