\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Current ///M6 looks super aggressive. Last gen ///M6 looks like a sophisticated beast.

I see these cars almost everyday driving down my main ave.

I know I sound like a broken record, but you can't judge a car's appearance strictly through pictures.

Current ///M6 looks like an E92 ///M3 on steroids.

f12 looks alot more conservative IMO.

Current M6 is probably the most aggressive looking BMW straight from the factory ever produced. I'm pretty sure It will look much more aggressive than an M4.

huh ? Please post a pic... we cant be talking about the same car right now :lol

roll.gif

I really like the 6 series subtle styling. Not every car today has to look angry and be full of sharp edges. Large coupes like the BMW 6 series and Mercedes CL opt for more sophisticated and subtle styling queues because their target demographic is older people, whereas the smaller less expensive cars are geared toward a younger crowd. When appealing to older consumers its better to play it safe and go with something classic that already works as opposed to more aggressive contemporary styling usually found on the lesser models. People may say is looks "dated" now, but those are the kind of cars that often age the best.

Bruh :hat

Current ///M6 looks super aggressive. Last gen ///M6 looks like a sophisticated beast.

I see these cars almost everyday driving down my main ave.

I know I sound like a broken record, but you can't judge a car's appearance strictly through pictures.

Current ///M6 looks like an E92 ///M3 on steroids.

f12 looks alot more conservative IMO.

Current M6 is probably the most aggressive looking BMW straight from the factory ever produced. I'm pretty sure It will look much more aggressive than an M4.

huh ? Please post a pic... we cant be talking about the same car right now :lol

My whole point of this is to actually be in and around the car in person, not a picture lol.

I've seen a few f12 M6s in person and my uncle owns a 640. I still find them to be conservatively styled compared to the rest of the lineup.

Last edited:
I love the current M6 but I do agree it's not that aggressively styled when compared to the regular 6. Now, the M3 compared to a regular 3-series is another story, especially with those massive rear fender flares.

^That's not even the same generation Evo OR M6 from the video on the last page 
roll.gif

Keko is definitely a low quality troll
Curious to know why you went out your way to insult me?

Evo vs M6 this generation last or previous - the end result is M6 > Evo - the comparison is stupid in itself .. comparing a 100K+ to a 30k+.  At the end of the day you are driving a Mitsubishi ... oh and your argument is that the Evo will eat an M6 .. once again, you think life is some fast and the furious ****? Not many people car how fast you go .... you beat me to the club/bar/home/etc but you still driving and Evo .....

You are the same person that post after post after post keep dissing American vehicles and hailing Foreign (Asian) vehicles. However, when someone talks about a GTR Evo STi etc you start crying and posting little stupid stereotypical memes ... lol

But continue your argument ... GTR >>>>>> Every American Vehicle = Evo >>>>>>> All other rally vehicles and American vehicles .....

I let you live in your word buddy - you talk about low quality troll but you have yet to look in the mirror!

Curious to know why you went out your way to insult me?

Evo vs M6 this generation last or previous - the end result is M6 > Evo - the comparison is stupid in itself .. comparing a 100K+ to a 30k+.  At the end of the day you are driving a Mitsubishi ... oh and your argument is that the Evo will eat an M6 .. once again, you think life is some fast and the furious ****? Not many people car how fast you go .... you beat me to the club/bar/home/etc but you still driving and Evo .....

You are the same person that post after post after post keep dissing American vehicles and hailing Foreign (Asian) vehicles. However, when someone talks about a GTR Evo STi etc you start crying and posting little stupid stereotypical memes ... lol

But continue your argument ... GTR >>>>>> Every American Vehicle = Evo >>>>>>> All other rally vehicles and American vehicles .....

I let you live in your word buddy - you talk about low quality troll but you have yet to look in the mirror!
Why did i go out of my way to "insult" you? because literally every post you make in every thread is some type of troll post to start an argument.  a quick look through your post history and it's easy to see you are arguing with someone and trying to defend yourself in EVERY damn thread you have ever posted in. half the time you aren't even on topic.

Nobody was tryin to say Evo > M6. Someone simply told WhatCanISay that he would rather have his new STi than the m6 his brother bought, a couple people agreed, a couple people didn't, and then somehow you turned it into a way to try to start another argument that nobody was even talking about. 

And i was dissing all American vehicles? No, we we're specifically talking about early 90s camaros. Once again you are off topic and just plain making things up to start an argument.  I have posted plenty of times how i love the Challenger, Corvette, new z28, etc.

have you even ever posted your own car in here? You contribute nothing, go away

Last edited:

Why did i go out of my way to "insult" you? because literally every post you make in every thread is some type of troll post to start an argument.  a quick look through your post history and it's easy to see you are arguing with someone and trying to defend yourself in EVERY damn thread you have ever posted in. half the time you aren't even on topic.

Nobody was tryin to say Evo > M6. Someone simply told WhatCanISay that he would rather have his new STi than the m6 his brother bought, a couple people agreed, a couple people didn't, and then somehow you turned it into a way to try to start another argument that nobody was even talking about. 

And i was dissing all American vehicles? No, we we're specifically talking about early 90s camaros. Once again you are off topic and just plain making things up to start an argument.  I have posted plenty of times how i love the Challenger, Corvette, new z28, etc.

have you even ever posted your own car in here? You contribute nothing, go away
My friend ... don't get mad because I called you out.

I'm not saying nothing new or nothing anyone else following the past 20 pages haven't read.

I'm good - I'm a low level troll that lives in reality ....

You talk about arguing .. but yet you are the main offender on the Camaro looks better than Evo and your stupid meme .... You are the one that continuesly keep praising the Evo over anything ... You went from giving props for the M6 to I agree the body is weird I prefer an STi to an Evo smoking a V10 ....

You are right .. I'm not contributing anything, but you constantly derailing ... anyways ...

I'll go away for now ...I don't want to remind you once again that is a freaking Mitsubishi evo ....

Last edited:
Please find posts where i am trying tell people that Evo's are better than other cars.

i'll wait..................

Keep making **** up. and continue to be scared to post your own car. if you have one

Last edited:

Please find posts where i am trying tell people that Evo's are better than other cars.

i'll wait..................

Keep making **** up. and continue to be scared to post your own car. if you have one
lol - I have a subway pass ... I thought we went over this ...

the subliminal message implying - but it's cool - people in NT are dumb

i'm sure you're being sarcastic, but either way you are still obviously embarrassed to post the car and you continue to not contribute to any real conversations.  good riddance 

Current M6 coupe is probably the most aggressive looking BMW straight from the factory ever produced. I'm pretty sure It will look much more aggressive than an M4.

I haven't seen an M4 in person yet, so I honestly have no say on whether it is much more aggressive, but it's a strong "pretty sure".

The rear end looks aggressive but the front end is too rounded for me to call it aggressive. Theres a gray one I see in my garage everyday and the front end is far from aggressive.

At PIR (Portland international raceways)

My friend said they were giving out rides in them.

I'm going to go check them out on Saturday for drag night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom