\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Porsche Exclusive 911 Turbo S GB Edition for the UK Only

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/07/new-porsche-exclusive-911-turbo-s-gb.html

Styling cues from the GOAT 911 Turbo 930:

nthat.gif

Them new jags be clean as hell man

this. that exhaust note violates :pimp:

seen this the other day, guy was driving like he owned the road. I don't think it was an M3, badge flossing or nah? :nerd:

as far as i kno u don't get a M badge on the outside like that even for an m sport package. id be upset if they did that to my hypothetical bimmer.

and M3 will simply say M3. and its kind of a distinct looking sedan...

tried to get a pic before the sun went down, but i think i missed decent lighting by about 10 min.

thats going rate.

if they are charging you 2,200 to wrap your car id take it if they are a good place.

i doubt you will find a place offering cheaper unless they use crap vinyl

Dudes wrapping all type of expensive whips, I figured that was going rate.

it goes by difficulty of the car i think

the more curves, edges, etc etc the more expensive its gnna be since its harder

your jeep, i assume you are talking about :lol: would be pretty cheap

Is that a factory blue pug or is it wrapped?

Wrapped. Bought it used and I hated the grey it was because it had a slight green undertone, but it bothered me so much that eventually all I could ever see when I looked at the car was green lol.

Pretty happy with the new color. Bought some all black grilles so it won't have the chrome around the outside. Only thing left is to figure out if I should do the mirrors and roof black like I did on the c63 or just leave them blue. I think it might make it flow better with the black wheels though. Also might get a carbon fiber front lip, but I'm pretty happy with the new front bumper as is for now.

2v1qjy9.jpg

^ Estoril Blue?

never been a big fan of the styling of e60's but the blue looks really nice!

:smokin

i love esoril blue, but it's just 3M matte blue metallic. it's kind of weird, but i've had more people complimenting the car in the like 5 days it's been mostly wrapped than i ever had in my c63 in the year+ since i wrapped it. not sure if it's because it's a beemer or if people just like the color more?

i'm a fan of the matte look as well, but i tried to convince my friend to let me wrap his old, beat up minivan in chrome vinyl. he's getting a new car sometime in the near future and i thought it woulda been worth the laughs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom