\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

not sure what your post said, i got confused since you mentioned SRT

but in no way shape or form does the R/T charger compete with the SS.

Its always been SRT since the 6.1 which had same HP? 6.1 had 425. Unless im wrong doesnt the SS have pretty much 420? 425?

even with the 6.4 now pushing 475 still same class

@primetime congrats on the IOM camaro ss. If it's an auto be sure to do the fuse pull. Check out camaro5.com. Welcome to the fam. Lots of salt in here. 5th gen camaro looks good in any color. My camaro is 3 years old and I still get compliments on it. today a guy pulled up next to me on the freeway just to give a thumbs up

Performsnce wise the camaro ss competes with the 5.0 and the srt

Price wise the camAro competes with the 5.0 and the RT.

which is why ive complained for years, if you look at the price of the R/T why not make a new engine or modify the solid 5.7 and at least give customers 400HP and 430tq for the damn price.

wouldnt blame anyone if they had 30k and wanted something with power because you can get the SS or 5.0 all day. dodge is stupid, sure they do a great job on everything but why keep the 5.7 rated so low so all this time. smh

@primetime congrats on the IOM camaro ss. If it's an auto be sure to do the fuse pull. Check out camaro5.com. Welcome to the fam. Lots of salt in here. 5th gen camaro looks good in any color. My camaro is 3 years old and I still get compliments on it. today a guy pulled up next to me on the freeway just to give a thumbs up

Performsnce wise the camaro ss competes with the 5.0 and the srt

Price wise the camAro competes with the 5.0 and the RT.
Thank God someone has some sense in here, you don't just match up cars based on what hp they have :lol:. Price plays a big role in comparing vehicles too!

Sense?

Um read any magazine and any car site or blog

The SS has never been put up against the r/t

Price ain't even that close in the first place

Its not even in the same class. How can a heavier car with 100+ less HP compete with it? :lol:

yall just trollin now

what i said was right the first time since they have been pinned against each other since 2010

My bad bruh I didn't read the entire exchange of posts. I just saw zapatohead408 zapatohead408 comment.

Last edited:
so does Dodge have anything to compete with the ZL1 (pre Hellcat?)

is it something like this?

Camaro RS=Challenger RT= Mustang 5.0 GT

Camaro SS=Challenger SRT= Mustang Shelby GT500

Camaro Zl1=?

Camaro Z28?

Sorry, I really don't know too much about Dodge and Ford.

Last edited:
Sense?

Um read any magazine and any car site or blog

The SS has never been put up against the r/t

Price ain't even that close in the first place
Um, who cares what the magazines like to compare :lol:. In the real world, if I have x amount of dollars, I'm shopping based on value, not which cars road and track likes to compare. If the SS and R/T are in the same price range, best believe potential buyers are comparing them, regardless of if a magazine decides to or not :lol:

So unless you're a millionaire, yes, price DOES make a difference.

Last edited:
but I thought that cars were matched up on price. It's all about sales after all.

The RT is in the same price range as the SS. Why doesn't that make it in the same class?

Next up would be the SRT Hellcat vs the ZL1. They're in the same price range. I don't understand why they wouldn't be in the same class.

For most people price plays the biggest part in what car they're buying. GM and Mopar know this. They know who they target.

Last edited:
I dipped my e92 wheels in black before too, just like yours. Took it off after 3 days. Looked horrible.

However I did end up buying aluminum-stock colored plastidip because i have serious curb rash on the passenger side, so I dipped all my wheels in that. Looks okay for the time being.

Never came in here before, go to the bimmerpost forum for my fixes the past couple years. Glad to see some e92's in here tho. I want an F-32 but I just can't get rid of my car, I love it too much. :wow:
My man, Coupe. Pics of the whip?

On another note i just read the hellcat runs 11.2 1/4 on some street tires. Intrested to see what it will do with a pair of slicks. Cant wait to see what shelby has coming next i doubt the hellcat will be able to keep up with it. Only time will tell i guess

I stay lurking in this thread. So many nice cars
nthat.gif

Reason why I didn't buy that car is because they're changing up the body style for this year
If you like it why does that matter if there changing the body style??

Cuz u want the newest body style? That seems like caring what others eyes think instead of your own..buying the new jordans cuz there the new jordans

I bought an e39 cuz i loved that body style..also I bought an E60 cuz that's the body style I wanted..just don't make sense paying more for something I like less just cuz it's new..you didn't buy something cuz it's not going to be the newest model?

Just an observation/my opinion
No disrespect

Last edited:
If you like it why does that matter if there changing the body style??

Cuz u want the newest body style? That seems like caring what others eyes think instead of your own..buying the new jordans cuz there the new jordans

I bought an e39 cuz i loved that body style..also I bought an E60 cuz that's the body style I wanted..just don't make sense paying more for something I like less just cuz it's new..you didn't buy something cuz it's not going to be the newest model?

Just an observation/my opinion
No disrespect
This is a car b, not a pair of kicks. You cant use that logic.

I could completely understand why someone would want to wait for the new body. More updated interior/exterior, better engine, better technology, that "newness" etc etc.

This is a car b, not a pair of kicks. You cant use that logic.

I could completely understand why someone would want to wait for the new body. More updated interior/exterior, better engine, better technology, that "newness" etc etc.

I don't see it..if you like a ride you get that ride..waiting for a newer body'd model just seems like you want the newer model cuz it's the new one..

As far as the new engine new technology thing naa id take a last year model with all the kinks worked out cuz.it's the last and remastered of that body compared to a first year model unknown to what problems will arise

Newer by far does not mean better it just means newer

The newer 5s just don't look like A bmer to me and isn't what I wanted so I got the e39 very happy then I warmed up to newer n got the e60 also and I'm happy... But I in no way wanted the newer models cuz newness means nothing to me at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom