\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just picked this bad boy up Friday.

2014 C300 4MATIC
I see you bra
pimp.gif
Goodlooks bruh tell Lethal Lipps to call me

On another note i just read the hellcat runs 11.2 1/4 on some street tires. Intrested to see what it will do with a pair of slicks. Cant wait to see what shelby has coming next i doubt the hellcat will be able to keep up with it. Only time will tell i guess
It runs a 10.85 on street legal drag radials.

I don't see it..if you like a ride you get that ride..waiting for a newer body'd model just seems like you want the newer model cuz it's the new one..

As far as the new engine new technology thing naa id take a last year model with all the kinks worked out cuz.it's the last and remastered of that body compared to a first year model unknown to what problems will arise

Newer by far does not mean better it just means newer

The newer 5s just don't look like A bmer to me and isn't what I wanted so I got the e39 very happy then I warmed up to newer n got the e60 also and I'm happy... But I in no way wanted the newer models cuz newness means nothing to me at least
truth ... Those first year cars always seem to have mad problems. Not to year to ltwo or three are they worked out.

@PrimeTime congrats on the car...enjoy it man!!! I had a 2011 SS and liked it but traded it in for a new more powerful car in the Chevy family a few months ago that I love even more :evil:

:wow: Dat r8 one of my fav supercars so dam sexy

Need more pics of car and chick :pimp:

Last edited:
@CTidda those are different rims lol. The first pic is anniversary rims and the rims I have now are the coupe "sports" rims. Everyone goes vossen usually. I might get either niche or velgen rims next year.

I grabbed the 370z sport ray 19s with tires and tpms for a great deal. Going to use them as my winter setup and if/when I want to sell my current wheels as the in-between pair.

Last edited:
I like Meg's!! That's all I use but I've personally had good experience with my makita I rarely polish and typically just wax tho

I like Meg's!! That's all I use but I've personally had good experience with my makita I rarely polish and typically just wax tho

The Makita is good for certain situation, but because most Makita's are Rotary, it can easy burn thru paint because of the amount of heat they create. A Dual Action polisher won't ever burn paint since it doesn't heat up as much and since it moves in multiple directions at once.

Plus the combination of the Porter Cable + Lake County Pads + Megs 105/205 is fantastic for a beginner.

@CoupeIt88, if youre new to polishing your paint, stay away from a Makita since it isn't DA.

What you want is a Porter Cable 7424XP and an assortment of Lake County Pads. Depending on how damaged your paint is, you may want to start with Meg's 105, then hit it with Meg's 205, then a good wax/sealant.

This looks like a really good kit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meguiars-Po...0409040095&pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr

Oh thanks, but I'm def not trying to spend that much money lol.

Was looking to buy something in like 30-60 dollar range to wax my car. It hurts waxing it with my hand after a while.

Oh thanks, but I'm def not trying to spend that much money lol.

Was looking to buy something in like 30-60 dollar range to wax my car. It hurts waxing it with my hand after a while.

Amazon has a slightly different kit for a little less: http://amzn.to/V0ERHb

However, If you don't want to invest in the kit check out the Nanoskin Kit: http://amzn.to/UUpbp2

Most of the DIY guys that I know have all switched to Nanoskin. You can also just buy the AutoScrub and lubricant separately for a little less than that kit. Good luck!

Can never go wrong with a white R8. What do you do for a living?

Arbitrage

:wow: Dat r8 one of my fav supercars so dam sexy

Need more pics of car and chick :pimp:

It's a fun car. As for the girl, I met her at a Cars & Coffee event and ended up doing a quick photo shoot with a photographer friend of mine. She wants to do another session with my other cars...I'll post more pics if it happens.

Back
Top Bottom