\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

My 08 Civic DX... UPDATED W/ TINT
95a1604c091f566e26e278f0db3692de4f57f152.jpg

Nice dark tint. What % did you get? Blacked out headlight and powder-coated black rims would tie it all together.

Nice dark tint. What % did you get? Blacked out headlight and powder-coated black rims would tie it all together.

He's not because he's low on funds. This is what I would do and think it looks more aggressive that way. I would keep it his way if I was aiming for an OEM look. Oh yeah, should've removed the emission sticker before doing the tint.

He's not because he's low on funds. This is what I would do and think it looks more aggressive that way. I would keep it his way if I was aiming for an OEM look. Oh yeah, should've removed the emission sticker before doing the tint.

^^^ You guys are crazy. Gas is about $24,452,686/gal.  This V8 is killin me.  I just walk to work now or take the bike out.  Now if you guys wanna go up against the bike...
devil.gif

^^^ You guys are crazy. Gas is about $24,452,686/gal.  This V8 is killin me.  I just walk to work now or take the bike out.  Now if you guys wanna go up against the bike...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

devil.gif
LOL! If you're crying about gas prices then maybe you should trade in your V8 for a prius. I'll run ya bike too. Wouldn't be the first bike I threw a beating too.

And the guy with the cammed G8,
roll.gif
. If it was heads and cam, then I would be a little worried, but not cam alone.
wink.gif

devil.gif
LOL! If you're crying about gas prices then maybe you should trade in your V8 for a prius. I'll run ya bike too. Wouldn't be the first bike I threw a beating too.

roll.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Blacked out rims yes, blacked out headlights. No.

Blacked out rims yes, blacked out headlights. No.

I like the cleared out lights.. that was a process man but the tint is 35%  W/O the windshield

I like the cleared out lights.. that was a process man but the tint is 35%  W/O the windshield

Originally Posted by injennz

Thanks man! Yeah, I've been part of NT since 2000. I was huge in the shoe game with over 400 pairs. I'm down to around 30 pairs now. I just don't heart shoes like I do anymore. It hurts me to think of spending over $100 on a pair of sneakers now. Your TACO looks real nice man. I've got more surprises soon for my truck. Its never ending and stay tuned. 
pimp.gif

Hey bruh.

Check your PM.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by injennz

Thanks man! Yeah, I've been part of NT since 2000. I was huge in the shoe game with over 400 pairs. I'm down to around 30 pairs now. I just don't heart shoes like I do anymore. It hurts me to think of spending over $100 on a pair of sneakers now. Your TACO looks real nice man. I've got more surprises soon for my truck. Its never ending and stay tuned. 
pimp.gif

Hey bruh.

Check your PM.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RNS666

devil.gif

roll.gif
wink.gif

It's not about what you got, its about keeping what you got.  I doubt I'd spend almost $100 on a tank of gas to "race" with anyone on a hwy.  As far as you beating me in a Challenger...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  0-100 on my bike, under 7 seconds.  Your Challenger, about 17 seconds.  So your DEFINITELY not beating me off the line.  On a hwy? You think your clunky american made boat of a car is gonna be more nimble?  Nothing againt that engine, its FAST, faster than most cars, but not faster than my bike OR my car.  Stop beating up on Ninja 250s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RNS666

devil.gif

roll.gif
wink.gif

It's not about what you got, its about keeping what you got.  I doubt I'd spend almost $100 on a tank of gas to "race" with anyone on a hwy.  As far as you beating me in a Challenger...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  0-100 on my bike, under 7 seconds.  Your Challenger, about 17 seconds.  So your DEFINITELY not beating me off the line.  On a hwy? You think your clunky american made boat of a car is gonna be more nimble?  Nothing againt that engine, its FAST, faster than most cars, but not faster than my bike OR my car.  Stop beating up on Ninja 250s
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom