\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That must have been like 2 gallons of gas you used up though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by RNS666

^^^ You guys are crazy. Gas is about $24,452,686/gal.  This V8 is killin me.  I just walk to work now or take the bike out.  Now if you guys wanna go up against the bike...
devil.gif
LOL! If you're crying about gas prices then maybe you should trade in your V8 for a prius. I'll run ya bike too. Wouldn't be the first bike I threw a beating too.

And the guy with the cammed G8,
roll.gif
. If it was heads and cam, then I would be a little worried, but not cam alone.
wink.gif

It's not about what you got, its about keeping what you got.  I doubt I'd spend almost $100 on a tank of gas to "race" with anyone on a hwy.  As far as you beating me in a Challenger...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  0-100 on my bike, under 7 seconds.  Your Challenger, about 17 seconds.  So your DEFINITELY not beating me off the line.  On a hwy? You think your clunky american made boat of a car is gonna be more nimble?  Nothing againt that engine, its FAST, faster than most cars, but not faster than my bike OR my car.  Stop beating up on Ninja 250s
laugh.gif
I'm willing to put up a nice amount amount of money that says I will beat BOTH your car and your bike.

^^^ You guys are crazy. Gas is about $24,452,686/gal.  This V8 is killin me.  I just walk to work now or take the bike out.  Now if you guys wanna go up against the bike...
devil.gif
LOL! If you're crying about gas prices then maybe you should trade in your V8 for a prius. I'll run ya bike too. Wouldn't be the first bike I threw a beating too.

roll.gif
wink.gif

It's not about what you got, its about keeping what you got.  I doubt I'd spend almost $100 on a tank of gas to "race" with anyone on a hwy.  As far as you beating me in a Challenger...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  0-100 on my bike, under 7 seconds.  Your Challenger, about 17 seconds.  So your DEFINITELY not beating me off the line.  On a hwy? You think your clunky american made boat of a car is gonna be more nimble?  Nothing againt that engine, its FAST, faster than most cars, but not faster than my bike OR my car.  Stop beating up on Ninja 250s
laugh.gif
I'm willing to put up a nice amount amount of money that says I will beat BOTH your car and your bike.

Racing automatics FTL. 
laugh.gif

Basically who can mash the gas pedal harder/faster.

You aint scrubbin anyone who's on a bike though, real talk.

Racing automatics FTL. 
laugh.gif

Basically who can mash the gas pedal harder/faster.

You aint scrubbin anyone who's on a bike though, real talk.

roll.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're not beating a bike, fam.

Power to weight ratio is not in your favor..

roll.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AirSpyder,
Incredible 0-60, and done in an SUV
30t6p3b.gif

My MSRT8 is staying bone stock, but seeing this is tempting me to start modding.

AirSpyder,
Incredible 0-60, and done in an SUV
30t6p3b.gif

My MSRT8 is staying bone stock, but seeing this is tempting me to start modding.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm saying.  any new 600cc+ isn't losing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

At least we still have NTers with sense
laugh.gif
I wouldnt waste my time or money if I were you bro. But cool car tho.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

At least we still have NTers with sense
laugh.gif
I wouldnt waste my time or money if I were you bro. But cool car tho.

Back
Top Bottom