\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My new daily/toy

2005 Sierra, regular cab, short box, 2wd. Tons of mods, but the highlights are ported/polished heads, cammed, intake, long tube headers, dynoed at 365 rwhp out of a 4.8L. 4/6 drop, 22s, c-notch, blah blah blah.

Truck sounds deadly :smokin. Just need to get the hood painted, maybe a roll pan and she's good.

Last edited:
they're already dominating the electric market.. i see tesla cars on the road almost daily in my area. 

in the bay area they're like camry's now :lol:

decided to count how many i saw out today, spotted 11 just going to and from the gym (~7 miles)

also saw an i8 out in the wild, thing is beautiful and didn't stand out as much as i would have imagined

in the bay area they're like camry's now
laugh.gif

decided to count how many i saw out today, spotted 11 just going to and from the gym (~7 miles)

also saw an i8 out in the wild, thing is beautiful and didn't stand out as much as i would have imagined
11, wow that's a lot.  i've been dying to see an i8 IRL, ever since that mission impossible movie

yeah defintely been seeing a bunch of teslas in LA for a while now and ever since the BMW i3 came out ive been seeing a bunch too havent seen an i8 yet tho

Last edited:
My new daily/toy

2005 Sierra, regular cab, short box, 2wd. Tons of mods, but the highlights are ported/polished heads, cammed, intake, long tube headers, dynoed at 365 rwhp out of a 4.8L. 4/6 drop, 22s, c-notch, blah blah blah.

Truck sounds deadly :smokin. Just need to get the hood painted, maybe a roll pan and she's good.
EXHUAST vid noooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me crazy but think that integra started out as 5 speed

Pretty sure the gauges for the auto integras had the gear display between tach and speedo

Well possible the gauges were swapped out I guess

(Remember from when I researched them back in the day)

Last edited:
Alright so I leave for basic training October 20th...............that being said after I graduate from basic I wanna buy myself something nice. Right now I drive a 1998 jeep Cherokee sport, what are you guys thinking as far as something with affordable insurance and something suitable for my lil one ? need ideas

My new daily/toy

:smokin
Moar pics

Alright so I leave for basic training October 20th...............that being said after I graduate from basic I wanna buy myself something nice. Right now I drive a 1998 jeep Cherokee sport, what are you guys thinking as far as something with affordable insurance and something suitable for my lil one ? need ideas
buget? Sedan or suv.

Eh I really want to keep it under 25k, im 19 so I know insurance is gonna be crazy, but im looking for a sedan. Been looking at Charger RT's, but I kinda wanted a B7 body style Audi
You like sti wagons ? Or maybe a cts or if you want a sporty sedan a v. Possible a g8. If your looking for sporty sedans of course if not then you might want another list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom