\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hell yea my boy got a trailblazer ss, them joints kinda quick but I didn't wanna go that route just cuz he already did. think im gonna go ahead and find an srt8. around 25k is my price range anyway

Do it I love mine to death. A Super Slow is no comparison. Period. With $25k you should have no problem jumping into a 2008 or better. Check out Cherokeesrt8.com for all the information you need it's a God send.

29x9ag5.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yea my boy got a trailblazer ss, them joints kinda quick but I didn't wanna go that route just cuz he already did. think im gonna go ahead and find an srt8. around 25k is my price range anyway

Do it I love mine to death. A Super Slow is no comparison. Period. With $25k you should have no problem jumping into a 2008 or better. Check out Cherokeesrt8.com for all the information you need it's a God send.

29x9ag5.jpg

Sooo Clean :smokin

I can understand that. Make sure to post some pics when you get one, they're a nice ride :smokin

29x9ag5.jpg
Stock for stock, I'd have to agree that the Jeep is nicer, and quicker. However, with the additional 10 grand you'll have left over to mod the SS.... Guess which one will seem super slow?

Seen this bad boy in person. :smokin

My first red-line pulls on my subie :lol:

I demand a rematch. From a dig. 8)

I also been noticing that guy flying around by the school with that Red Transformer ZL1 like he's some type of alpha. :nerd:

He must be stopped. :rofl:

Last edited:

I went to MOD over the weekend in Jersey and here is what my car looked like. It was raining so it was kind of a bummer (especially when you're blowoff valve is spraying water on your intake, smh), but it was fun. The cruise down there was awesome.

29x9ag5.jpg

Lookin fresh bro!

I demand a rematch. From a dig. 8)

I also been noticing that guy flying around by the school with that Red Transformer ZL1 like he's some type of alpha. :nerd:

He must be stopped. :rofl:

Take care of it! Must stop that madness. lol

Couple more pics of the Sierra for those that wanted to see them

Denali Headlight Swap for factory projectors

Tried to take a video of the exhaust, but apparently my phone's mic decided it doesn't work, so all I got was a silent movie of a cold start :lol:. I'll borrow a GoPro this weekend and make a proper video.

Last edited:

29x9ag5.jpg
Yea im sold....this is what I need lol. What percent tint is that ?

What kinda interior mesh gate thing is that? 
laugh.gif

I actually like how this car looks. Saw one on the road and thought it was unique and odd, in a good way. Cant speak for the reliability though.

I can understand that. Make sure to post some pics when you get one, they're a nice ride :smokin
Stock for stock, I'd have to agree that the Jeep is nicer, and quicker. However, with the additional 10 grand you'll have left over to mod the SS.... Guess which one will seem super slow?
Noticed this was skipped. Wonder why? :rolleyes :nerd:

Im looking into trading the Si already. 
mean.gif

Looking at G37s'. Shoudve just gotten it in the first place. Theres high mileage ones for mid teens, 70k on an Infiniti doesnt scare me too much...unless maybe it should?

Couple more pics of the Sierra for those that wanted to see them

Denali Headlight Swap for factory projectors

Tried to take a video of the exhaust, but apparently my phone's mic decided it doesn't work, so all I got was a silent movie of a cold start :lol:. I'll borrow a GoPro this weekend and make a proper video.
What gear ratio in the rear end? If you know of course :lol:

Im looking into trading the Si already. 
mean.gif

Looking at G37s'. Shoudve just gotten it in the first place. Theres high mileage ones for mid teens, 70k on an Infiniti doesnt scare me too much...unless maybe it should?
in for responses to this. lol

Just sold my GFs civic for her and shes looking for something a little nicer. I told her to get like an 06 Acura TL, she likes them but she wants a late 2000s G37 sedan. I'm not really a fan of the way they look but im interested to hear about the reliability on them

Yea im sold....this is what I need lol. What percent tint is that ?

20% all around including the windshield.

Your SRT is a thing of beauty, mang. Love that ****.

As far as the tints, do you get **** from the cops? I went the legal limit on my windows because my car (blackout charger) is a ******* magnet for the police. Even the guy at the tint shop said I was making a good decision :lol:

Back
Top Bottom