\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fall in NY

I was actually banned from evom for blasting kids putting $ into big power and then boasting about their rotas. Shame. Worse than the stock Enkei/BBS :lol:
:rofl: u w0t m8

Yo, are you for real? Subaru has dominated the east coast since they brought WRX and STI over. The Evo has been a staple since the VIII. Yes, FRS/BRZ is the new kid on the block but it won't last. The "fad" won't be a fad because the STI and evo's are perfect for the bad weather we get in the winter. My FRS? I got stuck in the snow for 6 hours last year. I live on the East Coast. Can't wait to trade my FRS in for some power.

@finnns2003I get why its popular where you are. You guys face tougher climate changes and a REAL full season, It would be the right choice to own either or. Its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to lose control of a evo let alone spin one out. I highly doubt frs/brz owners bought it for a powerband as you stated lack of hp. But more of affordability in its class and it being track ready from the jump. Though most of them STILL don't see a track yet they all want to have the rocket bunny kit and aggressive fitment....... lol

I want a Tahoe... Can't afford a lightly used newer one tho. Things hold their value like Cray and I refuse to buy a new to me car that's older than 3 maybe 4 years old max. 2012 ltz would be :pimp: despise the headlights on the new ones

Ima sucker for Chrome ccws with gold hardware :smokin.

The black is nice but i like the orange for your car i see the white and black color schemes too often

+29

My current setup is 18x9.5 +28
@nelson999 what are you looking for flush, tuck, good fitment? what vehicle?
Im a wheel *****. Ive done all of the above. lol. I do agree with the hardware switch gold will make it pop out.
just want good solid fitment with a nice meaty tire. No camber or tire stretch or any of that stance bull ****

i honestly think the fitment on my current rims is damn near perfect which is kind of why i don't want to trade for some 18x10s

But it should be pretty similar to the setup i have on the car now...

15449791662_da438a9a51_b.jpg

Last edited:
just want good solid fitment with a nice meaty tire. No camber or tire stretch or any of that stance bull ****

It should be pretty similar to the setup i have on the car now...

15449791662_da438a9a51_b.jpg

By the size alone with your setup now, im guessing you own a suby or evo. If so the size you have now is fine I mean if you wanted to shave a few you could run 3mm spacers.

edit seen the photo. what about a wheel with concave. I don't want to say te37. cliché.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom