\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What are some good car wax? For the car show guys, is hand waxing better than machine?

I wanna get my car glossy mirror like.

SEMA Preview:

Hyundai Genesis AR550:

Dodge Challenger T/A SEMA Concept:

Dodge ACR Viper Concept:

That Hyundai is gross.

Chally and Viper though 
pimp.gif

Really hate that split grill on the challenger. If i end up getting a R/T im changing that out ASAP

Whats a T/A on the chally?
nerd.gif
Dodge Challenger T/A Concept Brings Old-School Muscle-Car Flair to SEMA

"Dodge’s beastly Challenger has always been about raw, retro muscle-car style, and the company’s eye-searing Sublime Green–painted Challenger T/A concept takes that formula and cranks it up to 11. Whipped up to tickle show-goers at the 2014 SEMA show in Las Vegas, this special Challenger channels the spirit of racing driver Sam Posey’s original number 77 Challenger T/A, a track animal that defined ’70s-era pony-car racing.

Sure, the matte-black-over-lime-green color scheme may be a bit disco, but mechanically, the Challenger T/A concept is wholly modern. Chrysler’s familiar 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 sends power to the rear axle via a six-speed manual—the same drivetrain found in the 2015 Challenger R/T Scat Pack—provides motivation, and it breathes through a functional Viper-style hood scoop. For even more airflow, the Challenger’s running lights—the inboard units up front—have both been replaced with a hollowed-out Air Catcher ram-air intake tube. The mighty 707-hp 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat utilizes an Air Catcher on the driver’s-side running light only.

The T/A’s lightweight 20-inch forged-aluminum wheels with a wicked matte-black finish come from the Mopar catalog, and they’re fitted over Brembo brakes with six-piston calipers and two-piece slotted and vented rotors. Other Mopar goodies include an active exhaust system, which can divert flow from the standard rear-exit mufflers to the considerably louder (and infinitely cooler) side pipes, as well as aero bits such as a front splitter and an aggressive decklid spoiler.

The Challenger T/A’s details are what really give this impressive car its ’70s Trans-Am flair, though. To wit, just check out those hood pins, the lack of rear seats, and the half roll cage with mounts for four-point harnesses. Everything is both functional and intimidating, a truly powerful combination, so forget that there aren’t 707 ponies under that unruly hood and tell Dodge to build the T/A for real."

Last edited:
Do you know anyone that works at some sort of automotive shop? I have a couple friends that went a couple years ago, one of them worked at Lordco (Canadian equivalent of Pep Boys), the other guy just claimed he did.

I do but they're not interested in going to SEMA since they're kind of on the older side lol. Was thinking of going the media pass route but I don't work for a company or have credentials for one. Was hoping someone here has been there and might share insight on the media route possibly if they know of someone that has done it.

Help me out fambs.

I got a 2005 Cadillac CTS and this thing is burning through oil like crazy. I usually have to add a little less than a quarter of a quart a week. Not much of a problem, but if I don't monitor it it will drain itself and run with no oil. No idea where to start with this.

Back
Top Bottom