\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My new 2011 Camaro 2SS. Got her January never got around to posting in here. Still debating whether to black out the rims or not. It has about 850 miles on her now.
don't black it out.  it's beyond played. 

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

hes a hater because he said all black is played out?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My new 2011 Camaro 2SS. Got her January never got around to posting in here. Still debating whether to black out the rims or not. It has about 850 miles on her now.
don't black it out.  it's beyond played. 

Thats what haters say.
Still a head turner.

hes a hater because he said all black is played out?

indifferent.gif

Of course that's my opinion but I'd do something different. Put it on some 360 forged concaves. Cam it with a full exhaust and headers.

Of course that's my opinion but I'd do something different. Put it on some 360 forged concaves. Cam it with a full exhaust and headers.

I would personally go for some CCW classics in chrome. Chrome + black is a combo that cant be played out...it looks especially good with the right fitment and wheel design.

I would personally go for some CCW classics in chrome. Chrome + black is a combo that cant be played out...it looks especially good with the right fitment and wheel design.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

ccw classics=played the hell out

Back
Top Bottom