\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

attachment.php

attachment.php

pimp.gif

Any engine mods Steve cash... I mean nice car but from the way your house looks I assume your SN is not ducktails...

Any engine mods Steve cash... I mean nice car but from the way your house looks I assume your SN is not ducktails...

Still looks very good.

I know someone with a W12 and that thing is huge. We compared it to a D3 S8, and there were a lot of difference.

pimp.gif

Still looks very good.

I know someone with a W12 and that thing is huge. We compared it to a D3 S8, and there were a lot of difference.

pimp.gif

Drove a blacked out Marauder with over 600 HP at a dealership a couple days ago 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Need it in my life! Its actually got me thinking about sellin my car, but if my pops is gettin a Marauder and sellin it to me cheap when he's bored of it Id be dumb to buy one now.

Drove a blacked out Marauder with over 600 HP at a dealership a couple days ago 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Need it in my life! Its actually got me thinking about sellin my car, but if my pops is gettin a Marauder and sellin it to me cheap when he's bored of it Id be dumb to buy one now.

Just copped a few weeks ago, cant wait to tint and smoke the tail lights....i wanna have it matching my royal foams lol

Just copped a few weeks ago, cant wait to tint and smoke the tail lights....i wanna have it matching my royal foams lol

Back
Top Bottom