\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my lil thang, gets me from point a to b
401908200.jpg

Only decent photo I have of my car.  I recently copped it for $5,000 w/ 66K on it thanks to my grandma. (She just got a '12 TSX)
pimp.gif

I still need to lower it, buy some new rims and get the a-spec body kit. But the plastidipped wheels don't look too bad on it.

349fi4w.jpg

Only decent photo I have of my car.  I recently copped it for $5,000 w/ 66K on it thanks to my grandma. (She just got a '12 TSX)
pimp.gif

I still need to lower it, buy some new rims and get the a-spec body kit. But the plastidipped wheels don't look too bad on it.

349fi4w.jpg

pimp.gif

349fi4w.jpg

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Going to be picking this up next weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First car.
Its been a long 8 months. Working staying on the grind. 10 Hr. work days- 6 days a week
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember. Hard work pays off. Keep on moving forward and reach your goal

SSCHIFT! <3 ya man

(Speed3)
nice, my co worker made a monster out of his.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Going to be picking this up next weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First car.
Its been a long 8 months. Working staying on the grind. 10 Hr. work days- 6 days a week
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember. Hard work pays off. Keep on moving forward and reach your goal

SSCHIFT! <3 ya man

(Speed3)
nice, my co worker made a monster out of his.

mail

04 passat 28% tint

want an is300 bad but i just put $2500 in this and my dad still has 1 more year to pay 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom