\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

mail

04 passat 28% tint

want an is300 bad but i just put $2500 in this and my dad still has 1 more year to pay 
frown.gif

Thanks guys.  I'm not planning to change the rims, I love them.

J4K, that blue is beautiful.  I wish I had a garage for my car.  It's impossible keeping her clean 
tired.gif

J4K, that blue is beautiful.  I wish I had a garage for my car.  It's impossible keeping her clean 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

tired.gif

Invest in a good quality outdoor car cover. Bird crap is a b**** to get out, thing burns and etches through the clear coat within minutes, even worse if the it bakes under a scorching sun.

tired.gif

Invest in a good quality outdoor car cover. Bird crap is a b**** to get out, thing burns and etches through the clear coat within minutes, even worse if the it bakes under a scorching sun.

Originally Posted by RFX45

tired.gif

Crap, just learned this this hard way today after tring to wipe that crap off my car after a few days and I saw that it seemed to get in the paint. Is there anyway to fix this?

tired.gif

Crap, just learned this this hard way today after tring to wipe that crap off my car after a few days and I saw that it seemed to get in the paint. Is there anyway to fix this?

Gotta get me a car this summer.

So close but holding out for potential summer deals.

Will there be summer deals?

Gotta get me a car this summer.

So close but holding out for potential summer deals.

Will there be summer deals?

tired.gif

I always heard that outdoor covers cause more harm then good.  Moisture gets underneath them causing problems.  Plus, no matter how good the material is, it can cause abrasions to the paint.

tired.gif

I always heard that outdoor covers cause more harm then good.  Moisture gets underneath them causing problems.  Plus, no matter how good the material is, it can cause abrasions to the paint.

tired.gif

As long as the cover is custom fit (made for your car) and it has safety ties in the bottom to further tighten the fit, it is safer to have it especially if bird crap is a huge risk. If it isn't, then I guess you'll be fine. A good quality ones are vented and doesn't trap moisture. Check out the maker NOAH, they allow moisture evaporate and are weather proof. To me, this is safer but it's all personal preference. 

tired.gif

As long as the cover is custom fit (made for your car) and it has safety ties in the bottom to further tighten the fit, it is safer to have it especially if bird crap is a huge risk. If it isn't, then I guess you'll be fine. A good quality ones are vented and doesn't trap moisture. Check out the maker NOAH, they allow moisture evaporate and are weather proof. To me, this is safer but it's all personal preference. 

Back
Top Bottom