\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 
wait, why on earth....
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

1987 325is e30

searched for 3 months. finally found the one.

Weekend driven only. (gonna change the wheels out to BBS's eventually)
9dac78487b4b11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

da913a8a7b5211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
my dream whip.
pimp.gif
Gold BBS or some LMs would be sick on this.

1987 325is e30

my dream whip.
pimp.gif

Yea the Max is ugly with the vinyl. The rims arent cheap like dudes are getting at. Aside from the fact that they may be a little too big for the car they arent bad. Just take the vinyl %$%* off and you good.

But to each his own. If you like it thats you. But dont get mad when other people dont like it.

Im sure some people would think my E39 is a little over the top. But most people give me compliments on it. Not everyone gonna like the same $$#$.

Yea the Max is ugly with the vinyl. The rims arent cheap like dudes are getting at. Aside from the fact that they may be a little too big for the car they arent bad. Just take the vinyl %$%* off and you good.

But to each his own. If you like it thats you. But dont get mad when other people dont like it.

Im sure some people would think my E39 is a little over the top. But most people give me compliments on it. Not everyone gonna like the same $$#$.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.
haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.
haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

mcgfpv.jpg

that roof wrap back there was cool... i'd consider that for mine. probably not carbon fiber print though.

how much was it dens?

new rims for her in the future. i just want the stock tsx v6 19"ers.. onyx finish... 

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

I have the same car and color. Do you have the tech or base?
2010? I have the base... didn't want to drop the extra 3k they wanted for tech. while the back up cam would have been nice... i don't care for the quickly outdated gps they include. got a grrrrrreat deal on the base too.
have you done anything with yours? besides the tint i've only swapped to all led bulbs in my interior and license plate.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

mcgfpv.jpg

that roof wrap back there was cool... i'd consider that for mine. probably not carbon fiber print though.

how much was it dens?

new rims for her in the future. i just want the stock tsx v6 19"ers.. onyx finish... 

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

I have the same car and color. Do you have the tech or base?
2010? I have the base... didn't want to drop the extra 3k they wanted for tech. while the back up cam would have been nice... i don't care for the quickly outdated gps they include. got a grrrrrreat deal on the base too.
have you done anything with yours? besides the tint i've only swapped to all led bulbs in my interior and license plate.

air spider, looking good as usual.

How's mario's srt doing?

We gotta get a meet soon, still haven't seat the new beast yet.

air spider, looking good as usual.

How's mario's srt doing?

We gotta get a meet soon, still haven't seat the new beast yet.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

1987 325is e30

my dream whip.
pimp.gif
Hows the maintenance on the E30?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

1987 325is e30

my dream whip.
pimp.gif
Hows the maintenance on the E30?

Originally Posted by S329

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

love this car.. need work though..
1z6vd01.jpg

its a 1974 porsche 911 993 conversion with a whale tail. OG engine 
Don't do it.  993 are great (last of the air-cooled engines) but a 74' conversion is going to be a mechanical disaster and virtually have zero resale value.  Whale tails are great if you're running a cup car or turbo but 993's didn't come with whale tales so this is somewhat of a Frankenstein 911.  1987-1989 3.2 carerras are arguably the best in class when it comes to pre 90's carerras and they're built like tanks with a modern gear box (G50).  The prices on those cars are starting to go up and a good condition unmolested car can be had for around $20k these days.  Take it from someone who lives, eats and breathes Porsches, don't buy this car!  Also if you're serious about purchasing a Porsche, check into Rennlist or 6speed where there are a lot of PCA(Porsche club of America) enthusiasts that will steer you in the right direction.

Cheeers!

laugh.gif
 its a gift. i already have it. thanks for the cons

Originally Posted by S329

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

love this car.. need work though..
1z6vd01.jpg

its a 1974 porsche 911 993 conversion with a whale tail. OG engine 
Don't do it.  993 are great (last of the air-cooled engines) but a 74' conversion is going to be a mechanical disaster and virtually have zero resale value.  Whale tails are great if you're running a cup car or turbo but 993's didn't come with whale tales so this is somewhat of a Frankenstein 911.  1987-1989 3.2 carerras are arguably the best in class when it comes to pre 90's carerras and they're built like tanks with a modern gear box (G50).  The prices on those cars are starting to go up and a good condition unmolested car can be had for around $20k these days.  Take it from someone who lives, eats and breathes Porsches, don't buy this car!  Also if you're serious about purchasing a Porsche, check into Rennlist or 6speed where there are a lot of PCA(Porsche club of America) enthusiasts that will steer you in the right direction.

Cheeers!

laugh.gif
 its a gift. i already have it. thanks for the cons

Back
Top Bottom