\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by MMG

haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

whatever you have on your car, just makes your car look mad ghetto. Like riced out. 

if your on maxima forums, youd get roasted. You should go on there and get some better ideas.

photo111n.jpg

kl9b9427.jpg

all simple and clean. not riced out. 

Originally Posted by MMG

haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

whatever you have on your car, just makes your car look mad ghetto. Like riced out. 

if your on maxima forums, youd get roasted. You should go on there and get some better ideas.

photo111n.jpg

kl9b9427.jpg

all simple and clean. not riced out. 

It's honestly not that bad from the pics the rims look pretty sweet..I just don't like the decals on the tail lights

It's honestly not that bad from the pics the rims look pretty sweet..I just don't like the decals on the tail lights

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Most recent
I Love your Jeep man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

I saw one of these on the road yesterday and dude was flooring it..I couldn't help but think "damn, he must be in a hurry to get gas." 
JRP: Thanks a lot bro!

Sneakerhead: Thanks! Well I tend to floor it all the time as well but who cares about the gas mileage? Its all about having fun! I knew what I was getting into when I bought this back in 09. Its smiles, not miles per gallon. lol

Most recent
I Love your Jeep man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

I saw one of these on the road yesterday and dude was flooring it..I couldn't help but think "damn, he must be in a hurry to get gas." 

Sneakerhead: Thanks! Well I tend to floor it all the time as well but who cares about the gas mileage? Its all about having fun! I knew what I was getting into when I bought this back in 09. Its smiles, not miles per gallon. lol

roll.gif
at that pep boys maxima a few pages back. There are always a few of those in each car community, #@$!!#$! nauseating.

roll.gif
at that pep boys maxima a few pages back. There are always a few of those in each car community, #@$!!#$! nauseating.

mcgfpv.jpg

that roof wrap back there was cool... i'd consider that for mine. probably not carbon fiber print though.

how much was it dens?

new rims for her in the future. i just want the stock tsx v6 19"ers.. onyx finish... 

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

mcgfpv.jpg

that roof wrap back there was cool... i'd consider that for mine. probably not carbon fiber print though.

how much was it dens?

new rims for her in the future. i just want the stock tsx v6 19"ers.. onyx finish... 

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

I Love your Jeep man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

How many mpg do you get in the city though? Like 10?
laugh.gif

I Love your Jeep man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

How many mpg do you get in the city though? Like 10?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

mcgfpv.jpg

how much was it dens?

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

I have the same car and color. Do you have the tech or base?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

mcgfpv.jpg

how much was it dens?

like these but onyx:

66kboj.jpg

I have the same car and color. Do you have the tech or base?

dluv whip doesnt surprise me though, dude is flashy but tacky, he just use to throw all kinds of high end items together in the high end fashion thread perfect example of money doesnt buy class

dluv whip doesnt surprise me though, dude is flashy but tacky, he just use to throw all kinds of high end items together in the high end fashion thread perfect example of money doesnt buy class

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Damn y'all going hard on homie whip.

Right!
I mean, although it kinda looks like he was going for a semi-siberian tiger look, just undo the Gas door and lights and it'll be straight.

Everyone has an opinion but to roast dude? relax. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Damn y'all going hard on homie whip.

Right!
I mean, although it kinda looks like he was going for a semi-siberian tiger look, just undo the Gas door and lights and it'll be straight.

Everyone has an opinion but to roast dude? relax. 

Back
Top Bottom