\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 
This belongs in the thread Cameron Nelson creates.
sick.gif
This is extremely beyond hideous.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo i'm pretty sure this is the same car i saw on the 105 freeway the other day. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
didnt have cali plates on

Don't plastidip the roof, it'll look bad. Plasti-dip tends to look matte and having a black matte roof while the rest of the car is polished and shiny just makes your car look like a junker. Like one of those junker cars with different color doors, as if it were put together because you lost a part of your car.

yo... what was done to that maxima is borderline criminal...

one of the most beautiful cars on the market and u minus whale dropped a deuce on it
sick.gif

anyway... will be posting my new G tommorow. just copped today
pimp.gif

bonestock G35x but mods will be coming...
devil.gif

Got to clean the car. I love newly washed black car so I took a pic because they certainly won't stay this clean for very long. 
frown.gif

8152804.jpg

8152827.jpg

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

damn needs a drop bad dude

Tell me about it. 
laugh.gif
 Still waiting for spring/coilover compatible with the new N20 engine. Apparently the ones from the I6 wouldn't work.

^ def needs a drop and it would look really good. loving the gunmetal/graphite? colored rims bro.

Thanks. The close up pic make it look at lot worse though, it looks more decent from far away and the gap isn't as noticeable if you squint.
laugh.gif

j/p, drop will definitely come before the end of this year.
8076152.jpg

Thanks. The close up pic make it look at lot worse though, it looks more decent from far away and the gap isn't as noticeable if you squint.
laugh.gif

j/p, drop will definitely come before the end of this year.
8076152.jpg

Originally Posted by INS

^lmfao have you gotten your plates yet?

Nope. Even when I receive them I'll probably run the fronts w/o them anyways. Plates ruins the front of this car, I've seen some mounted that covers the lower part of the kidney because the intercooler is in the bottom and mounting lower kind of hinders some air from getting through. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a tow hitch plate mount so I wouldn't have to drill holes through the bumper.

Originally Posted by INS

Nope. Even when I receive them I'll probably run the fronts w/o them anyways. Plates ruins the front of this car, I've seen some mounted that covers the lower part of the kidney because the intercooler is in the bottom and mounting lower kind of hinders some air from getting through. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a tow hitch plate mount so I wouldn't have to drill holes through the bumper.

Originally Posted by sage909

Thinking about plasti-dipping the roof of my car ? any feedback ?

unless its white, no.

and if it is, dont do plasti dip.

spend a little extra and get black vinyl for the roof. looks clean and just like paint except you can peel it anytime.

Originally Posted by sage909

Thinking about plasti-dipping the roof of my car ? any feedback ?

unless its white, no.

and if it is, dont do plasti dip.

spend a little extra and get black vinyl for the roof. looks clean and just like paint except you can peel it anytime.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by INS

http://www.autoloc.com/ca...it-with-One-Touch-Switch
i would get one of these just to mess with people

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by INS

http://www.autoloc.com/ca...it-with-One-Touch-Switch
i would get one of these just to mess with people

It wont stay clean?? or it wont look clean??

smh.. watch how u word it.

Spoiler [+]
i gotta stick up for myself. or u gonna keep picking on me.

Terrelle-Owens-Crying.gif

It wont stay clean?? or it wont look clean??

smh.. watch how u word it.

Spoiler [+]
i gotta stick up for myself. or u gonna keep picking on me.

Terrelle-Owens-Crying.gif

Back
Top Bottom