\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I really really want an s13. Only the hatch though. Saw one at the Y today and it looked 
nthat.gif
. Nothing better than a 240 with a nice subtle body kit

Nice. What's yours look like? I want a hardtop.. But I enjoy Topdown too much.

Dirty :lol:

All stock and a front lip in silverstone metallic

Did you discover the hidden compartment yet?

Haha. Mine's looking a little dirty too. Random WA weather is lame. Rain, sun, sun, rain, sun rain, rain. :smh:

Yeah I have. My friend showed me awhile back before I got mine. This one is my second s2 doe. :smokin

i see Jew See Jay still in this thread talking slick about things he dont know **** about.

Lolololololo still so bitter seasoned. It's ok gimme ur paypal and I'll shoot u some grocery money so u not always gotta be so aggy

I stand by my claims.... Dude ain't put no 50k into a GN.... Were still awaiting the pics but if u want in my downtime at work I'll itemize the parts from accredited dealers and show you jus how difficult it is to spend 50k on a car.... Especially when ur the one doin the work on it

My bestfreind in hs dropped a lil under 20k into a then brand new Mazda rx8... Volks, veil side kit, bigger turbos, seat accents/stitching, tech... It was a whole dif damn car. All premium parts yada yada...to spend double that plus 10k? I don't believe it.... Plain and simple

But I guess b/c I dont believ u I'm poppin off all slick... Rightttt

Anyway... This is the post YOUR car thread...

YOU MIGHT WANT TO HEAD OVER TO SVTPERFORMANCE.COM OR MUSTANGFORUMS.COM AND YOU WILL CHANGE THAT UP QUICKLY. MANY PEOPLE POST UP THEIR BUILDS (DOING THE WORK THEMSELVES BESIDES TUNING) AND THEY ARE WELL OVER 50K. HELL A KENNE BELL WILL COST YOU 5-7K AND THAT IS JUST THE BLOWER WITH NO SUPPORTING MODS TO GET IT RUNNING. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT 50K IN A GN BUT IN MUSTANGS THIS NOT UNHEARD OF.

/\ the mustang isnt close to comparable. The aftermarket parts available for stangs trump 99% of car models...

If he bought the GN without a motor itd still b tough puttin 50k in it... esp since its a track car n likely gutted... i really dunmo why were still talkin about it tho...

Dat white evo and white stang :smoking

This is my current whip:
2011 Maxima SV Premium

I am on the Maxima forums with the same username if I got another Maxima member out there, haha

Clean I just scooped an 05 Altima v-6 only had 34k miles...I'll post pics after I get my tints

:pimp:
Thanks for the advice. My top 2 choices were the sterling gray and grabber blue with black Shelby stripes.
At the end of the day, its go with the classic or unique color.
I liked black, but I'm not going to be able to wash and wax it as much as I would like lol. Was u thinking about getting a new stang later?

Should get the gotta have it green so u don't look like every other mustang out there

Thanks for all the compliments. Yea they are Vossen CV3s 20x9. I am lowered on springs for now. I may go to coils and go lower in a year or 2. Wanted something simple for now and get a more reliable DD for myself or help my fiancé get something else and I take her car. Speaking of fiancé, we got our wedding next year, so I had to hold off on some stuff until after that so I wouldn't feel that bad for going all out less than a year from our date haha.

just repaired my car bumper the other day.

some shop wanted to charge me 400 bucks to just replace the bumper and the bracket but i felt it was too much. so i went to the parts channel and used another shops name to get the parts for a discount :smokin

then i went back to him and he charged me 100 bucks to install the bumper and smooth out the dented plastics. the whole job took 2 hours.

saved a 100 bucks. feelsgoodman.

next thing i needa do is buy a level kit and some big tires

Well he waisted some money on that RX8, turbos? As in 2? Right. Ducktales, because if he was going to do that much to a Mazda he would know to get the RX7, thats what it was made for but either way we are talking about 2 different animals here. I don't think you understand the full meaning of a TRACK car. It rarely sees the streets unless it is a certain temp because my unk doesn't want the engine to overheat, so trust me when I say how much he has put into it. But i'm done talking to you, put a pic up of the turbos on the RX8 and ill get you a pic of the GN.
Well he wasted money on the RX8 period. Rotary motor is trash.

But just because he didn't get an RX7 it's ducktales? At least his JSJ's argument seems more plausible. A TON of people have put a turbo on an RX8, it's nothing new. Shoot, the first thing besides a CAI people with tuner cars get to increase power is a Turbo. If people do it on Civics all the time, I'm pretty sure it's okay for an RX8 to handle a turbo even though the RX7 was the one that was "made" for it according to you.

And he doesn't have to post pics of it, many already exist:

Last edited:
Should get the gotta have it green so u don't look like every other mustang out there

:x

That was the least favorite color for me :lol:

I actually don't see many '13 Mustnags around (at least not in Memphis). I've only saw about 4-5 since they came out. Plus, when I put my Charcoal AMR wheels on it, add some boss side splitters, chin spoiler, and mod it a little more, it definitely won't look like anything in Memphis at least.

Plus, I ordered the glass roof with it and I've never seen one in person with that option.

Well he wasted money on the RX8 period. Rotary motor is trash.

But just because he didn't get an RX7 it's ducktales? At least his JSJ's argument seems more plausible. A TON of people have put a turbo on an RX8, it's nothing new. Shoot, the first thing besides a CAI people with tuner cars get to increase power is a Turbo. If people do it on Civics all the time, I'm pretty sure it's okay for an RX8 to handle a turbo even though the RX7 was the one that was "made" for it according to you.

And he doesn't have to post pics of it, many already exist:
Thanks for trying but he said turbo's as in 2 not one, I know its common to put a turbo on them, but that picture you posted is misleading, those turbos are not functional on that car, do a little research because stock RX8 motors arent built to handle them. Look at this link the pic is right there and they confirm what i just said...

http://www.rx8club.com/aftermarket-...exoticspeed-mazda-rx-8-twin-turbo-kit-139797/

That is the only picture I can find of any RX8 talking about twin turbo's, but I am done talking about this, neither car is our's so this argument is dumb. 

Last edited:
Thanks for trying but he said turbo's as in 2 not one, I know its common to put a turbo on them, but that picture you posted is misleading, those turbos are not functional on that car, do a little research because stock RX8 motors arent built to handle them. Look at this link the pic is right there and they confirm what i just said...

http://www.rx8club.com/aftermarket-...exoticspeed-mazda-rx-8-twin-turbo-kit-139797/

That is the only picture I can find of any RX8 talking about twin turbo's, but I am done talking about this, neither car is our's so this argument is dumb. 
I feel you bro, not a lot of cars are built to handle an rx8, but that doesn't mean they can't. You'll probably blow a conrod or something when you race, but that's expected when the car is built purely for racing

Last edited:
Lol the rx8 is twin turbos from stock as I recall. Actually no scratch that he put two in... Got it first yr they came out so he didn't know the engines were gunna be high mileage lemons. He sold long before needin to wry about that anyway.

The reason he got the car was the perfect balance... Took damn drivin lessons in that car lol

I live n pa... Lots a long n twistys. Beautiful n the fall

Back
Top Bottom