\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yo what are some simple mods to add more power???
Intake. Short ram or cold air if you live in an area with not much rain. Consider maintenance first before spending money on performance parts since they'll benefit you in the long run.

Intake. Short ram or cold air if you live in an area with not much rain. Consider maintenance first before spending money on performance parts since they'll benefit you in the long run.

Intakes do nothing for performance. Your PCM after a while adjusts for the new found power so you will get no gain. Its just for the sound. Same thing with a catback. Sound mod only.

Intakes do sound sweet though. Love my Bwoody CAI for my Jeep.

But yeah do your proper maintenance first then I would always consider a programmer. I dont know what car you have, but for instance the SRT's benefit well from a Diablo Programmer that you buy and get a CMR tune for it.

Intakes do nothing for performance. Your PCM after a while adjusts for the new found power so you will get no gain. Its just for the sound. Same thing with a catback. Sound mod only.
But yeah do your proper maintenance first then I would always consider a programmer. I dont know what car you have, but for instance the SRT's benefit well from a Diablo Programmer that you buy and get a CMR tune for it.
Thats why you gotta get it tuned. You should never get a performance mod without having the intention of having your car tuned afterwards

I hope you're joking. I agree that most intakes are garbage.....but to assume all intakes do nothing for performance?.....I'ma give you the benefit of the doubt and say that's not what you truly meant.

I hope you're joking. I agree that most intakes are garbage.....but to assume all intakes do nothing for performance?.....I'ma give you the benefit of the doubt and say that's not what you truly meant.

Bro its proven. Unless you get a tune to compliment it, your PCM will adjust for the new found air.

Bro its proven. Unless you get a tune to compliment it, your PCM will adjust for the new found air.

Well now you mention a tune lol. But again, most intakes are trash as they only "redesign" the intake system. I can show you multiple BMW intake systems that help performance on stock tunes, although it's not very significant, with dynos to back it up. :D

Well now you mention a tune lol. But again, most intakes are trash as they only "redesign" the intake system. I can show you multiple BMW intake systems that help performance on stock tunes, although it's not very significant, with dynos to back it up. :D

Are you talking about dyno sheets on a car that the intake was JUST slapped on? If so then thats not showing a true improvement.

Because like I said, after a while your PCM readjusts for that CAI. All I'm saying brah.

Anyways...................

My jeep needs to be detailed for the winter soon. Ohh I'm so not going to enjoy doing the wash, claybar, M205 (no need for 105 after I corrected the paint before the summer), M7, and finally the M16. But the results after are sooooooo worth it. :smile: :smokin

Removing the cat or cats is a good way to get performance. Also fuel pump will help. But MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE MAINTENANCE FIRST!! Make sure your car is healthy enough to take what you plan on putting on. 

nice mustang memphis :pimp:

I currently have an O/R X pipe set up with Flowmaster 40's. 3" tips on my '98 stang.

I don't know if any of you remember, but some pages back I was talking about getting a new vehicle. I was looking at luxury sport sedans like the G37 and A4, but I've made a final decision and I'm going with the '13 Mustang GT. :lol: Completely different from the sport sedan, but after I test drove the Mustang about 3 weeks ago, I couldn't pass up that 420 HP 5.0 engine.

The dealer at Ford actually sold my dad his '79 Mustang, so he's been in the game for a LONG time. He's definitely hooking me up with a nice deal and I'm getting it custom built. From what he told me, he can move my build date up and I can get the car within 4 weeks, maybe 5.

The specs I'm adding:
- premium 401a package
- brembo package
- glass roof
- leather charcoal black interior

I'm having a hard time deciding on my color, though. Sterling gray, black, white, deep impact blue (dark) or grabber blue (lighter). Any help? :nerd:

I know that I'm tinting the windows (including the glass roof) and I'm thinking about getting some charcoal AMR wheels in the future, if I sell the brembo wheels.

Last edited:
nice mustang memphis :pimp:

I currently have an O/R X pipe set up with Flowmaster 40's. 3" tips on my '98 stang.

I don't know if any of you remember, but some pages back I was talking about getting a new vehicle. I was looking at luxury sport sedans like the G37 and A4, but I've made a final decision and I'm going with the '13 Mustang GT. :lol: Completely different from the sport sedan, but after I test drove the Mustang about 3 weeks ago, I couldn't pass up that 420 HP 5.0 engine.

The dealer at Ford actually sold my dad his '79 Mustang, so he's been in the game for a LONG time. He's definitely hooking me up with a nice deal and I'm getting it custom built. From what he told me, he can move my build date up and I can get the car within 4 weeks, maybe 5.

The specs I'm adding:
- premium 401a package
- brembo package
- glass roof
- leather charcoal black interior

I'm having a hard time deciding on my color, though. Sterling gray, black, white, deep impact blue (dark) or grabber blue (lighter). Any help? :nerd:

I know that I'm tinting the windows (including the glass roof) and I'm thinking about getting some charcoal AMR wheels in the future, if I sell the brembo wheels.

YOU CHOSE WELL. THE 2013 GT IS PROBABLY THE BEST SPORTS/MUSCLE CAR ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW FOR THE MONEY. :pimp:

I PERSONALLY WOULD BUY BLACK BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I ALWAYS BUY BLACK CARS BECAUSE THEY LOOK THE BEST WHEN CLEAN. IF YOU NOT ABOUT THAT CLEAN EVERY WEEKEND AND WAXING LIFE, I WOULD GET THE GRAY. THE REST OF THE COLORS I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM. MOST OF THE TIME, CARS IN COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK, GRAY/SILVER, RED LOOK TACKY TO ME.

:pimp:

Thanks for the advice. My top 2 choices were the sterling gray and grabber blue with black Shelby stripes.

At the end of the day, its go with the classic or unique color.

I liked black, but I'm not going to be able to wash and wax it as much as I would like lol. Was u thinking about getting a new stang later?

The hooptie parked after some street missions.

that sounds like ***, then again im no car junkie.....maybe thats the way is supposed to sound....

GODZILLA! Do you have the exhaust off that bad boy? That turbo is crazzzzzy, do you know what it's putting out?

Are you talking about dyno sheets on a car that the intake was JUST slapped on? If so then thats not showing a true improvement.
Because like I said, after a while your PCM readjusts for that CAI. All I'm saying brah.
Anyways...................
My jeep needs to be detailed for the winter soon. Ohh I'm so not going to enjoy doing the wash, claybar, M205 (no need for 105 after I corrected the paint before the summer), M7, and finally the M16. But the results after are sooooooo worth it. :smile: :smokin

Did you go to the recent jeep meet in flushing meadows? My friend was there with his silver 2012.

just some random obersvations i noticed out an about recently

the new Altima is NICE, time for hyundai to redesign sonata again cuz they were winnin in that class of affordable family sedans for a while

like most BMWs i dunno how but they just grow on you but at first you dont like em, the new 3 series is nice. i love it now,

Back
Top Bottom