\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Jet hows the mpg?

:x

Horrible. :rofl: it had 9 miles on it when I got it. Now has 215 and my MPG reads 13 :x

I KNOW IM NOT GUNNING IT EITHER...

Irrelevant.

Dope. When u tradin it for a 302? Lol

Man I think I'm done till the new body style is out a couple of years lol... Then i'll be back :tongue:
9?

if a dealership says "we are not making any money of this deal" that's the biggest pile of bullsheet** because no dealership will sell a car without making any profit off of the deal.

Couldn't be more wrong period. I won't go in to full detail, but there is plenty of times towards the end of the month in order to hit our quota from Ford we sell some of our vehicles for under invoice MINUS the holdback... Sometimes they net out to 1,500 or 2,000 losers. So yea its not b.s. - infact I've seen some customers walk away from a deal only to come BEGGING the next day when the go "shop" our number around and realize no dealership will touch it.

Just depends on how the month goes, if we knock a few heads off in the month management will def take a loser to put an "x" on the board. My advice to you, don't outsmart yourself.

X dealership is showing you 5,000 for your trade and 6 grand off the car
Y dealership is showing you 2,500 for your trade and 9,500 off the car plus a tax savings.

Most customers will argue that Y isn't doing a better deal because all they see is 2,500 for the P.O.S. car...

This was my Rx-8. I got into a fender bender and insurance totaled it

:smh:
I'll be honest with you guys I'm still depressed over this. I can't even watch a car show without feeling depressed. I haven't watched an ep of Top Gear or the new Initial D and I love those shows

I'll put up pics of my new car after I wash it

Last edited:
Man i just got a Mazda 6 .. completely regretting it :smh: :smh:

its a 2007 w/ 95xxx miles on it. Very good shape. Paid 9500 but I had a little over 6 from insurance (last car got totaled). Put some $$ down now I owe closer to 3k than 2k... Its all paid for, dad paid and now im just paying him back..

I think im gonna take the L and trade it in after I finish paying it back in a few months...what do you guys think?

I want a hatch back.. either a Mazda 3 or VW Golf..I used to own a Passat so I would mind Volkswaggin again :pimp:

if I could afford it i would love an Audi a3

Last edited:

its a 2007 w/ 95xxx miles on it. Very good shape. Paid 9500 but I had a little over 6 from insurance (last car got totaled). Put some $$ down now I owe closer to 3k than 2k... Its all paid for, dad paid and now im just paying him back..

I think im gonna take the L and trade it in after I finish paying it back in a few months...what do you guys think?

I want a hatch back.. either a Mazda 3 or VW Golf..I used to own a Passat so I would mind Volkswaggin again :pimp:

ANY Smaller Mazda, Honda, Ford, Toyota with 90,000+++ miles on it = not worth over 6,500 dollars.

I've seriously thought about copping a BRZ but came to my senses until the next Nissan Z arrives I'm good

ANY Smaller Mazda, Honda, Ford, Toyota with 90,000+++ miles on it = not worth over 6,500 dollars.

How about a 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback with 55k on the dash? Dealer wants 10k

How about a 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback with 55k on the dash? Dealer wants 10k

Clean carfax? It still has a dealer warranty from the original owner for Powertrain and Roadside, 10k is about right retail wise though. I'd push for $8,500.00 but would take it for $9,800 tax tag and title (fees included)

My 2007 Yaris.. I went plastidip crazy haha.... hatch and spoiler are also dipped.

Still gotta clear the white off the bottom grill and install eyelids.

^team G :smokin

Seems like NT looks down on them, but I'm loving my car (6MT sport model) and its a blast to drive (still in break in period), needs tint bad though

was filling my mom's tire in her C300 with air at the gas station when some guy backed up his minivan straight into the back of the car. low speed, but I walked over to inspect the damage as he was getting out. he told me he didn't even look back or see me. saw that there was really no damage so I told him it was alright and as I was about to say he could just leave he cut me off and started talking about how there's really no damage and there's no reason to call the cops. might just be me being petty, but I got a little annoyed with that. I feel like he shoulda just let me finish, thanked me, and left. instead, it kind of made me feel like he was trying to get over on me when he saw I was about to say he could leave. this is literally like the 4th time I've gotten rear ended with no to minimal damage and I've let the person go every single time...and the only time the other person didn't act exactly like that was the one time a late 20 year old black guy hit me with his brand new charger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom