\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

we should have a sperate official car discussion thread where where just post dope pics interesting vids and just talk about cars tbh

Last edited:

i been doin it for a while

the SEMA Show this year had soo much heat from old school to new

just visit the galleries

I replaced the secondary cats with straight pipes and replaced the resonator with an h-pipe on my car. kept the same sound which I definitely wanted, but made it a lot louder.

basically the cheapest thing I did to my car at only like $200, but EASILY my favorite mod. also has a bit of a power increase, but do your research to figure out what's best for your car. you can also youtube different setups to get an idea of what it'll sound like. you can also pay a lot more for a full new exhaust, but that money can be spent elsewhere or on other mods.

lower it an inch

get new catback and cut off the reso's

get some tints and the black grill, you will have a clean *** charge and sound nice too
These Chargers are too goddamn eye catching. Beautiful car.

I dont like A7's at all, but lowered with a nice stance, good GOD. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
 Filthy.

I don't have a garage; no problem charging though.

Going to get the HPWC installed and I'll get 60 miles per hour of charging since I have the twin chargers.
That's pretty damn fast, so it takes about 4-5 hours to charge it fully from empty then with that setup?

When I had my 82 Caddy with hydraulics, I'd put those batts on charge for 12 hours, however it was a trickle charge because deep cycle batteries were the preferred type of batt to use. I imagine the batteries in the Tesla are on a whole other level as far as stored power, so 4-5 hours is pretty damn good.

Honestly, when I first heard of these electric supercars I couldn't care less, always been a iron v8 type of guy, not interested in any sort of technology. I gotta admit though, these Tesla's are a pretty cool, and practical, idea :smokin

Question to my car famb...

Thought I posted... But guess I didn't...

I recently got a recovered motorcycle back...

Its a gsxr1k... Stolen right from in front of my apartment... :smh:

I got it back though... So my question is... What's good on alarms and tracking systems?

I read that its best to have a good alarm on a vehicle when you stay in an apartment...

I'm trying to have the GPS tracking AND those alarms that fire off when they vehicle is barely moved...

My 2013 Tesla

doing it right, you are. :pimp:

You also have to be a pretty stable guy to cop one of these... Because arent they around 80k?

Congrats bruh... Jelly.

i see a lot of Teslas in CT but never younger ppl

well off baby boomers

tinted an dark wheels would def get some attention around here 8)

Looking at a 2010 Mazda3 Sport Hatchback 60k for $12,000. Will probably finance . What do you guys think, of the price and car?

If purchased new thats really 4 year old car. Probably off of lease. 15k per year. Not bad, but I still would negotiate.

Anyone put under 3k miles in their car, per year?
i put around 2000 on my Evo last year
Looking at a 2010 Mazda3 Sport Hatchback 60k for $12,000. Will probably finance . What do you guys think, of the price and car?
overpriced. you can get a 09-10 Mazdaspeed3 for that price these days. which is WAYYYYY better than the non turbo mazda 3

Last edited:
speed3s are very overlooked
definitely nice cars. the only reason i wouldn't get one is FWD.  but my good buddy had a 07 then sold it and bought a truck and then he got the itch and went back a speed3, just got a 2011.  they are very nice cars.  and pretty quick.  stock vs stock his car was definitely faster than my Evo

Back
Top Bottom