\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gray with sahkir red/orange interior.
CF roof
Adaptive m suspension
19 inch wheel upgrade
Executive and lighting packages

2015 m4

8-10 weeks delivery smh. Gives me plenty of time to part the lexus and sell the parts. Can't wait!

i feel like you JUST modded that IS

:lol:

Ya'll so aggressive over brands that aren't lining your pockets, relax. I love BMW, but they've had the same bland interior for the past two generations.

Trippin

This gens bmw interior is ridic nice comapred to the competitors and prev gen

What trips me out is today like all cars have nice interiors with pretty solid standard options.

I had a 2015 Corolla when Da Hemi was in the shop and it blew my mind how the standard stereo sounded .

A new Chysler 200 is actually a nice car, the one it replaced was horrible.

I'm kinda happy 2008 happened because it forced American automakers to step it up or die.

My exl navi accord coupe had nice leather and I thought it was all pretty legit. My bRZ interior was bland but I got it for the fun of it not for luxury.. The lexus interior is nice.. But I don't think luxury cars have better quality leather in some cases. It really depends. The m4 is nice.. But iam not getting it for the leather lol. I could care less if it was fabric lmao..

Iam about to be 29.. Birthday is on May 8th. So this will be an early present for me. :smile:.

And yes the is350 just got wheels and suspension.. No biggie. Parting out suspension tomorrow and bolting stock exhaust back on. Wheels back to stock on Wednesday. Done.

Ya'll so aggressive over brands that aren't lining your pockets, relax. I love BMW, but they've had the same bland interior for the past two generations.

Trippin

This gens bmw interior is ridic nice comapred to the competitors and prev gen

dis a 4 series not eem a M fam

show me nicer interior from a car in its class fam

bmw-435i-xdrive-panorama-interior-black-leather.jpg

so sleek and simple its orgasmic fam

Last edited:
BMW's overseas get a dope cloth/alcantara interior
thats not offered here in the states. Would def get that
in an M235i if I could. Dont think silly americans would
want cloth in their luxury whips, but yes many "lesser"
brands have stepped up.

dis a 4 series not eem a M fam

show me nicer interior from a car in its class fam

bmw-435i-xdrive-panorama-interior-black-leather.jpg

so sleek and simple its orgasmic fam
this is a c300 :rolleyes

Am i trippin or does that look exactly like like the m interior posted w/o the m on the wheel? :rofl:

Not an M fan boy but they look nothing alike bro lmao

Like you couldnt pick anything else

Edit:

This one is a little closer

Last edited:
Getting a m sport 435i soon! But this is my current ride! 2011 civic si 24xxx miles

ANYONE BUY IN OC?:smile:

Last edited:
Im a stance guy but this **** is ridiculous :smh:

Shorty tank top got yellow stains :x
Bringing back SPEED, killing STANCE is my motto. I love pulling up to low cars and watching them struggle on the turns, or pulling into gas stations :lol:

Guys... what would be the smarter choice for a daily driver?

Accord Coupe or G37?
Go with the accord! It will last you a long time. I bought 93 accord like 5 years ago and it's still going strong. I sold it to my nephew in high school and after 2 years it took his best shot and is still going. I bought it back after he bought a newer car. Now I love accords because of what I witnessed!

Back
Top Bottom