\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

let me save it for real

fav car atm 
pimp.gif

Dank is that dude :smokin. Some of y'all are a little close-minded, it's cool though, I got love for y'alls imports and euros too.

Last edited:
I still need to post some pics of my G37 IPL I got in November.

I love it so far but lately all I can think of is how bad I want a Corvette Stingray :wow: Maybe in 4-5 years, used of course. Only way I could afford one :rolleyes

This will be in the garage soon. I love black vehicles, but might go with a dark gray. Gotta wait to see it in person when it hits the dealership this week or next.
all_new_xc90_exterior_2.jpg

Dank disrespecting every which way
But isn't that corvette wagon real and ultra rare doe?
Btw I love wagons don't forget da goat

I still need to post some pics of my G37 IPL I got in November.

I love it so far but lately all I can think of is how bad I want a Corvette Stingray :wow: Maybe in 4-5 years, used of course. Only way I could afford one :rolleyes

i was wondering wtf ipl was when i saw a g37 you just now reminded me to google it :lol:

For NT

What would be the best way to break out of a lease? Have someone take it over etc etc

You could try swapalease.com. I'd imagine you usually have to get it approved by the finance company though...but I might be wrong. You also might have to offer the new leasee an incentive, because why would they take over your lease when they can go get their own?

Only 37 Shelby GT350r Mustangs are being built this year. If I had the money, that's what I'd be buying, those will be worth some money down the road.

ShelbyGT350R_01_HR.jpg

Last edited:
Dank is that dude :smokin. Some of y'all are a little close-minded, it's cool though, I got love for y'alls imports and euros too.

This is what I've noticed as well. If it aint Evo Subaru bmw, hate comes out. Some people are too old for those types of cars (minus the bmw)

Back
Top Bottom