\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 2013 Accord. Love this thing. I get more looks than my bro in his Benz. Folks cant believe its a Honda.

I believe you, I got a ton in mine also. Even people in way more expensive cars.

Never had chance to do the wheels, kinda good because my accident.

Last edited:

This hurt me

no hate (yes hate) but i never understood why people dont tint their windows or like it clear :lol:

1 it looks better
2 it protects u from the dam sun
3 people cant see you from the outside

What's your guy's take on titanium exhaust tips? I'm looking to buy an exhaust today, and am considering the titanium option (blue, burnt muffler tips). I wish I could see it in person, or else I wouldn't be asking. It looks nice in pictures.. The exhaust would be the invidia q300
My car is a world rally blue BRZ

its the only way to go imo

looks really clean and subtle

Last edited:
no hate (yes hate) but i never understood why people dont tint their windows or like it clear :lol:

1 it looks better (on classic cars no)
2 it protects u from the dam sun (I agree )
3 people cant see you from the outside(then pack the 38 long)

1 it looks better

I've always had tint on every car I've owned but looks are subjective and some guys don't want the extra attention they may recieve from cops

1 it looks better

I've always had tint on every car I've owned but looks are subjective and some guys don't want the extra attention they may recieve from cops

I FORGOT THE BEST PART

YOU CAN ROLL DA WINDOWS DOWN ITS LIKE U NEVER EVEN HAD TINTS FAM

:lol:

Nothing wrong with Hondas. Been a civic man for 12 years :smile:

My 2013 Accord. Love this thing. I get more looks than my bro in his Benz. Folks cant believe its a Honda.
get those windows tinted man

Can somebody comment on Michelin Pilot Super Sports for DD? Looking to cop some new tires

Yes yes yes. Grip and good tread life for a summer tire.
I just got them installed on my TSX a few weeks ago after being highly recommended

cosign. threw on the WRX, excellent grip, dominates rain, and minimal road noise. just threw them on this summer and put over 1k on them already (interstate traveling).

that accord coupe is clean, but if you cop in the city, swap wheels out for aftermarket. new accords get left on bricks like there is no tomorrow.

Last edited:
no hate (yes hate) but i never understood why people dont tint their windows or like it clear

1 it looks better (on classic cars no)
2 it protects u from the dam sun (I agree )
3 people cant see you from the outside(then pack the 38 long)
This. I can't stand it when people tint classic car windows. It looks terrible. Also, if you have a really nice custom interior, tint is a no go.

New cars, sure, tint em.

I never understood the appeal behind tinted windows. Plus like someone said, I wouldn't like the extra cop attention.

Last edited:
Tint doesn't mean you have to go limo tint. 35% should be enough for most people. No cop attention there

1 it looks better

One of my friends recently asked me the same thing about why I don't have tint on my windows :lol:

1. With cheaper and most average cars, I do believe they look better with tint. However, higher priced cars with beautiful interiors definitely look better IMO with little or no tint on. I love passing by s-classes, 7series and other cars of that caliber and getting a peak at the beautiful leather and wood in the car. With tint on them, not being able to view the quality interior, personally I wouldn't pay much attention to the car considering their exterior is really just much bigger versions of the c class & 3 series plus additional details.

2. I somewhat agree with you on that. However, there is a tint on the market that is almost clear with great reflective qualities that helps protect you and your interior. I forgot the name of it but it seems pretty popular on the s class section of wbworld. It is a tad bit pricey though compared to traditional tint.

3. I don't mind people seeing me and my interior is immaculate so that doesn't really bother me. If I could afford an SL I would probably drive it strictly with the top off :lol:

It's just different stokes for different folks.

Don't want to stereotype people by how dark their tint is but when I'm driving I have noticed most people (not all) with dark tint on their windows tend to drive more reckless than people with no tint. I assume it's has to do with feeling anonymous. Every time someone wants me to race them they're always hiding behind dark tint :smh: :lol:. I'm not going to race anyone I can't see. I don't want to race an 80yo great grandma. Plus I don't condone street racing and my car isn't fast lol

Sorry didn't mean to write this in your quote lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom