\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my slowburu. bought 2011-2014 wrx rims for it

Does yours have the starlink touch screen? A friend has a 2015 crosstrek and the starlink system is complete garbage, slowest responding radio ever.

Those new 4runners are fire. I think i like the highlanders too. Tundra is nice as well.

FRS and these SUVs/trucks. Im really liking Toyotas new styling

One guy at work bags hard on toyota trucks. Even more than he does Dodge. He's an F-150 owner of course lol. Calls them turd-undras

But man the tundra has been doing its thing for looks. Great looking pickup if you ask me

my slowburu. bought 2011-2014 wrx rims for it
Looks good for a hatch. I've come to the realization that I never want to own a fwd again. I'd get one as a daily if it was in the budget.

If nothing changed in my life, maintenance costs would be key for me as well. So, I'm leaning towards domestics.

My short list would include:

Corvette Z06
Cadillac CTS-V
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

In a perfect world, I'd wait til next year, and get the Jeep Cherokee Hellcat :smokin
I'm with you. The fact that you can still do most of the maintenance and repairs in your own garage makes them even more appealing to me.

If nothing changed in my life, maintenance costs would be key for me as well. So, I'm leaning towards domestics.

My short list would include:

Corvette Z06
Cadillac CTS-V
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

In a perfect world, I'd wait til next year, and get the Jeep Cherokee Hellcat
smokin.gif
Brah that Jeep Hellcat will be madness 

Does yours have the starlink touch screen? A friend has a 2015 crosstrek and the starlink system is complete garbage, slowest responding radio ever.
yeah, mine is a 2015 as well. IDK, i don't really have much to complain about with the starlink system. i mostly just use it for bluetooth and usb so im not all that familiar with it. that isnt the first time i've heard that though.

[quote name="Koebot"]
Looks good for a hatch. I've come to the realization that I never want to own a fwd again. I'd get one as a daily if it was in the budget.
[/quote]
not sure if youre talking about my car but it is AWD as well :smile:.

this car might only have 148 hp but i have fun driving it haha. its almost like a gokart

Last edited:
I have the starlink in mine and ya it isn't the greatest. i only use it for sirusxm and gps. I noticed when changing stations, the station would change right away, but it takes some time for the screen to load, sometimes it doesn't load the pad data at all. 

One guy at work bags hard on toyota trucks. Even more than he does Dodge. He's an F-150 owner of course lol. Calls them turd-undras

But man the tundra has been doing its thing for looks. Great looking pickup if you ask me

Toyota Twerk Team in the house !!! :lol:

:x

Last edited:
Nothing else changes in your life, but you can get any production vehicle you want, right now.
What do you guys go with?

Probably a brand new Nissan GTR Nismo for me.
Various reasons.
If nothing else changes, then I'm assuming we keep the current car that we are driving in addition to the new prod car? If that's the case, I might go with the new NSX. That Leno video has me feeling some type away about that car. Sure maintenance fee's would be crazy, but I wouldn't drive that every day, so my plan is to put money way specifically for maintenance on that car and hopefully by the time I need it, I'll have enough. 
laugh.gif

Edit: A Ferrari F40 would be nice too just to have. Loved that car when I was a kid.

Last edited:
Nothing else changes in your life, but you can get any production vehicle you want, right now.
What do you guys go with?

Probably a brand new Nissan GTR Nismo for me.
Various reasons.

Porsche Gt4

Idk what id be getting myself into with maintenance tho hopefully nothing too crazy.. :lol:

From my exp 6 cylinders and a manual trans german isnt half bad.. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom