\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

decided to repaint my tacoma, don't ever buy a white toyota 
mean.gif

mean.gif
You didn't wash it in 2 years, b! What did you think was going to happen.

I will never forget that post
laugh.gif

Pics of before and after are always appreciated.

Oh woah did you get new suspensions? Did not notice in the last 10 pages or so
 They're not in yet. But yea I'm getting rid of my old (well 1.5 year old) coilovers and swapping. Point is, the shop that's getting all my suspension work done is one of the best suspension shops in the tri-state so I have to wait for them to make room for me.

Gives me time to take random pictures and post them.

laugh.gif

White is the best paint for scratches. I'm starting to hate my black paint, and I only wash once a month (with any nearby car wash because sponges\microfiber towels aren't my thing) lol. 

mean.gif

laugh.gif

nah, that has nothing to do with it. I needed to repaint it for awhile, that's why I never cared about washing it.

I bought it in '05 and the paint was already going dull.

What do you currently drive?

'09 Altima Coupe
inb4 this is a woman's car

Trying to convince my girl to cop a Cayenne, she drives a Mazda 3 that she's had since 2006. Porsches are pretty reliable compared to BMW and Mercedes right?
them new Cayennes are :pimp: especially the GTS trim 8)

Oh woah did you get new suspensions? Did not notice in the last 10 pages or so
I see what was done here :rofl:

nah, that has nothing to do with it. I needed to repaint it for awhile, that's why I never cared about washing it.

I bought it in '05 and the paint was already going dull.
In all honesty, properly washing your car is not strictly just to keep it looking new and nice.

You drive through plenty of materials with corrosive and other damaging properties. You need to get that stuff off your car asap.

Even just a wash is not enough to get all the contaminants such as little gas spills and what I mentioned above off. This is when you need to properly wash,clay,glaze,seal,wax, etc, etc. (whatever your preference is) to keep your paint protected.

Bought some lower control arms from some old man, he let me take a pic of his stangs :lol: Mine are crap so I found boss 302 control arms on Craigslist with 10k miles for $20 bucks. Should be an upgrade over my stock ones.

Last edited:

Bought some lower control arms from some old man, he let me take a pic of his stangs :lol: Mine are crap so I found boss 302 control arms on Craigslist with 10k miles for $20 bucks. Should be an upgrade over my stock ones.
Speaking of Boss 302 stangs, I stopped by a dealership that had this 2012 Boss just to check it out.

53269242_614.jpg

Dude started it up for me, man they sound good, even stock :smokin ! He didn't have the red race key on him, but that one activates some cut outs, changes the timing etc. and makes it even louder and more gurgly, I bet that sounds amazing!

I like that gen better than the new gen.
I wish somebody would de-facelift this stuff. 

I don't see enough de-facelifts for cars.

996s, E38s, Mustangs, 240sxs, SL, Hyundai Coupe,  etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom