\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went to Sonoma raceway yesterday and rode in my buddies 335i for a session and then in the e46 m3 track car for a session. Fun as hell, i can see how it's so addicting. Makes me even more pissed that the track ready e36 m3 4-door i was trying to buy as a track car sold out from under me last month.  Speaking of that, i saw the car there yesterday too 
mean.gif

Also saw the craziest accident i've ever seen in my life on the way home.  Cruising on the freeway and out of ******* nowhere a mid 2000s Honda Civic comes flying onto the freeway (from our right hand side) at about 60mph headed straight for the center median, somehow it makes it all the way to the carpool lane before t-boning a F350 Diesel that was just cruising along at 70+mph.  The truck gets launched and starts flipping down the freeway at least 6 times. **** was crazy as hell. The truck was only one car ahead of us, saw the whole thing. We still have no idea what the **** the civic was doing. Like either dude fell asleep and went full throttle or was trying to commit suicide.  **** was insane

Last edited:
Went to Sonoma raceway yesterday and rode in my buddies 335i for a session and then in the e46 m3 track car for a session. Fun as hell, i can see how it's so addicting. Makes me even more pissed that the track ready e36 m3 4-door i was trying to buy as a track car sold out from under me last month.  Speaking of that, i saw the car there yesterday too :smh:

Also saw the craziest accident i've ever seen in my life on the way home.  Cruising on the freeway and out of ******* nowhere a mid 2000s Honda Civic comes flying onto the freeway (from our right hand side) at about 60mph headed straight for the center median, somehow it makes it all the way to the carpool lane before t-boning a F350 Diesel that was just cruising along at 70+mph.  The truck gets launched and starts flipping down the freeway at least 6 times. **** was crazy as hell. The truck was only one car ahead of us, saw the whole thing. We still have no idea what the **** the civic was doing. Like either dude fell asleep and went full throttle or was trying to commit suicide.  **** was insane

That's ***** crazy G!
Glad ur good. Lettuce know if u find out more bhind why it happened

Update:

In an unbelievable turn of events, a man was just browsing around in our showroom when he said "ya I'm not feeling too well today, totaled my pickup on the highway last night" to which i responded "A green Ford? because if so i watched it happen"

What are the odds the guy comes in to my work the very next day 
roll.gif
eek.gif

Turns out the driver in the civic was a lady in her 40s, not even drunk, just screwed up on the on ramp somehow and flew straight into the freeway.  Whiskey throttle i guess

He said he was heading to the tow yard to get some of his belongings out of the truck and would send me a picture

Last edited:
He came through on the photo:

Apparently it was not an f350.  In my defense, it was dark and the thing was demolished. 

He came through on the photo:

Apparently it was not an f350.  In my defense, it was dark and the thing was demolished. 
Damn, that whole thing is wild! Dude is lucky to up and walking around after something like that!

Congrats Memph and af1 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom