\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well I'm looking for a daily car so I plan on taking trips to San Diego and Vegas and stuff like that from LA. But from my house to my job it's only a good 20 mins maybe 30 depending on traffic.

Well I'm looking for a daily car so I plan on taking trips to San Diego and Vegas and stuff like that from LA. But from my house to my job it's only a good 20 mins maybe 30 depending on traffic.
A coupe isn't ideal for trips at all so I'd probably consider the truck more. What kind of truck are you looking for?

Trying to debate between getting a car or truck smh hardest decision of my life right now lol. I've had cars all my life but never had a two door sports car but I've also never had a truck and I just feel like trying something new. Only downside about a truck is I've heard they harder on gas.

These are two very different cars. You should probably assess your life and see which will be more useful for you. I have both and I will tell you a truck and I will tell you I drive the truck 9/10 times.

Trying to debate between getting a car or truck smh hardest decision of my life right now lol. I've had cars all my life but never had a two door sports car but I've also never had a truck and I just feel like trying something new. Only downside about a truck is I've heard they harder on gas.
when you say truck are you talking suv or pick-up

A pick-up well a 2013 Dodge Ram regular cab. Found one for a good price so it has me thinking of pulling the trigger and just get a truck for once. The main thing I'm worried about is parking I heard it can be a pain to park a truck in crowded places but as far as trips I think I would just rent a car like I've been doing to take long trips depending on if I'm going by myself or not.

A pick-up well a 2013 Dodge Ram regular cab. Found one for a good price so it has me thinking of pulling the trigger and just get a truck for once. The main thing I'm worried about is parking I heard it can be a pain to park a truck in crowded places but as far as trips I think I would just rent a car like I've been doing to take long trips depending on if I'm going by myself or not.

Yeah both are going to offer about the same amount of space in terms of people. Id go with the coupe unless you're hauling stuff around but the very fact that you're cross shopping the two means that's probably not an issue for you.

Coupe= more sporty driving and overall fun

Had that problem where my shifter woudnt move left or right, decided to try to take my short shifter adaptor off and basically go back to stock. Works fine now. Its weird how it woudnt wanna move left or right before but before I even did anything it was able to move, car sat for like 2 weeks. Also the shift knob woudnt come off and had to use a tool to twist it off. Anyone know if its connected? Did the car overheat and screwed up the shifter/cables and made the shift knob unable to come off?

Gonna trade my Si in a couple weeks. Probably gonna end up in a Hona again for the most trade in value.

Accord Sport probably the too of the list, although I do like the Civic hatch. Any opinions?

@Nelson999  A bunch folks around here in the Bay will be attending Canepa cars and coffee this weekend.  You should roll through if you're not doing anything. 

Couple more shots

Warm Start:

Last edited:
Gonna trade my Si in a couple weeks. Probably gonna end up in a Hona again for the most trade in value.

Accord Sport probably the too of the list, although I do like the Civic hatch. Any opinions?

da v6 accord is nice :smokin

Of the coupe, sedan, and hatch, the hatch is my favorite.

The Sport Touring is great with all its options, I've been eyeing that car as well.

My roommate drives an Accord Sport and he has no complaints.

Last edited:
How spacious is the Civic hatch if yovue sat in one?

Ideally id want a Mazda 6 Touring or GT, but Mazda probably wont give me as much as Honda will.

How spacious is the Civic hatch if yovue sat in one?

Ideally id want a Mazda 6 Touring or GT, but Mazda probably wont give me as much as Honda will.

Haven't sat in a hatch yet, but I've seen a ton of videos on it.

I think if you're considering a Mazda, I've heard great things about the Mazda 3 hatch as well.

This happened last weekend smh but luckily it was the bumper only (on my end, his door was dented deep!)
Basically i was backing out from my parking space and didnt see homie

I guess this is a good excuse for me to use against wifey, to get an aftermarket front/rear bumper :smile:

No longer repping the LexBoyz |I I wanted to get a RC 350, but I literaly could not find one in my area with the options I wanted for less than $35K. Since I didn't want to shell out more than $30K, I decided to expand the search a little bit.

This is my new E350 :D. Here are a couple of quick snaps, gonna try to get some time for pics this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom