\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

FCB22B99-D89A-40A6-9F1E-167B9D672DCD.jpeg
Post pic of interior

Hi guys.

So I bought an 2012 E93 M3 to replace my '13 Camaro. 75k on the dash with a clean bill of health.

Been having a blast with this baby man. Gotta get some paint touch up and my trunk repainted since someone wanted to key it :smh:but replace wheels and rubber, tint, OEM exhaust mod and some bolt ons should do it for now.

FullSizeRender-3.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

Should have just upgraded to a zl1 or z28

Mans got a clean 2k

I used to wonder this but now that I’m making a lot more than before, they’re affordable. I wanted one so bad before I got my Gen coupe but the want slowly died off once I realized how much fun boost is. Yeah I can boost the s2k (or supercharge) but it would be a pretty penny to do it all right without any problems. I don’t believe in cutting corners when it comes to cars.

I used to wonder this but now that I’m making a lot more than before, they’re affordable. I wanted one so bad before I got my Gen coupe but the want slowly died off once I realized how much fun boost is. Yeah I can boost the s2k (or supercharge) but it would be a pretty penny to do it all right without any problems. I don’t believe in cutting corners when it comes to cars.

I feel Bro. And comptech blowers are fire. Hopefully i can get my IROC this year though. . Yall keep me in spirit. For any fellow honda enthusiasts in here are F motors bullit proof?

I feel Bro. And comptech blowers are fire. Hopefully i can get my IROC this year though. . Yall keep me in spirit. For any fellow honda enthusiasts in here are F motors bullit proof?
Only F series I trust is the F20C and F22C found in the S2K. I’ve heard of F22B (my first car was an accord with an F22B1) bottom end being used with an H series head. The cast iron block of the F22B is the reason why.

I got two homies with irocs that are finally going to be done for this summer. they both have head cam intake 6.0s one with a auto other with a t56 and they both look and sound dope af.
They talmbout trying to run for some money when i finally get my 4thgen running but they dont want these problems. Just gotta wait got quoted 2400 for the 9' rear end i want + 2 weeks to fab and ship . Already knees deep in this thing and dont even got it together :smh:

Back
Top Bottom