\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gas all starts the same, then every company has their additives they use. They usually just throw them in when the truck is getting loaded.

You’ll see all the companies getting loaded at the same fuel rack.

I think some refineries are better than others though...

yenko.jpg

Gas all starts the same, then every company has their additives they use. They usually just throw them in when the truck is getting loaded.

You’ll see all the companies getting loaded at the same fuel rack.

I think some refineries are better than others though...
This man knows! See it all the time the Houston area, since refined alot of it

My tuner recommended 76 while my car was on the dyno. He said the **** I used (Chevron) sucked. I'm in e85 but I run a tank if Chevron or shell 91 to clean out my system every once in a while. E85 is at $3.15 smh...used to be dumb cheap.

Lmao they tried to play off pulling the hood latch twice like it was some sort of supra throwback. It's because of bmw. All the modern BMWs u have to pull the latch 2 times. Eliminating the under hood latch u never can find. Had me confused af the first time I tried to get under the hood of my 335i

Cali gas prices are disgusting...

I'm in South Florida for my wife's bday/mother's day. Stopped to gas up the in laws Denali cuz they let us use it for a few days.... 2.53 a gallon

I cant recall ever seeing even 4 dollar gas on the east coast.

Brother in law has a 36 foot offshore boat w/ 3 300s on it, if gas was 5 bucks a gallon we woulda spent about 250 bucks jus takin it to dinner last night and for a quick spin in the Gulf.

Let's start the debate.... if the money factor and residuals are right you dont even need to concern yourself with mileage....

Simply sell the vehicle before the end of the term

Also theres services like swap a lease where dummies with poor credit take over AWFUL leases where they know they're paying THOUSANDS in mileage fees

Also if you're driving 15k plus miles a year it's just as simple to factor in let's say a 2500 "down payment" used to simply buy a Camry/accord for putting dumb miles on

The whole point of me getting a car is to drive the pizz out of it

I dont wanna spend time in an accord or camry when i got a V8 in the driveway.

Different strokes i guess.

Yall got it good down there. I'm paying 5.10 for 91 here in Canada (converting liters to gallons and our ****ty dollar to USD)

Back
Top Bottom