\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

true
but u only live once
enjoy life
cant always be worried about stuff like that
at least thats how i look at stuff

Smiles per gallon >>> miles per gallon

Guys I totally agree with both of you fully but let me ask you this what about for those who actually build engines. When i said build i mean actually build not just bolt on's. i.e pistons heavy duration cams, High boost turbo/superchargers would you still feel the same way and feel comfortable shorting that engine builds life span for Tuesday afternoon driving. Not trying to start no trouble but curious to know where you 2 sit on this topic

Last edited:
Gave her a good wash and quick wax today.

IMG_20190706_200631_136.jpg

sooooooo
they saying a hyper charger is coming
awd and close to 1000hp
doubt the 1000hp
im thinking's more like 800 something

Guys I totally agree with both of you fully but let me ask you this what about for those who actually build engines. When i said build i mean actually build not just bolt on's. i.e pistons heavy duration cams, High boost turbo/superchargers would you still feel the same way and feel comfortable shorting that engine builds life span for Tuesday afternoon driving. Not trying to start no trouble but curious to know where you 2 sit on this topic
how are u truly gonna enjoy it
if u not driving it???

I watch their channel usually when it pops up.

I live in the 818 area and seeN their meetups a couple times. If you hit them up on IG in sure they would be down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom